:yoda::very_drunk:
I can't find the pic anymore

it always reminds me of this guy though

Last edited:
Reactions: Shorty

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I thought that if you report that to the credit card company, they will suspend your service

Yeah, the surcharge must be displayed on reciept if you want to do. Legal in most state. I believe it can only imposed if its a credit card, not debit.even if they use bank card for credit still cannot add surcharge.

I think it has something to do with taxes since you can send 1099k to service provider and use the processing fee as a write off.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m sure his class is good stuff, but red flags go off in my head when I hear gurus start spouting off about religion and buying up private islands to help needy children. Not saying he’s not sincere, but it makes me cautious.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I thought that if you report that to the credit card company, they will suspend your service
I think there was a law suit against the CC companies that now allows you to charge the customer the fee. Not sure of the particulars but I'm sure @FredC will correct me if im wrong. 😉😜

FredC

Village Idiot
I think there was a law suit against the CC companies that now allows you to charge the customer the fee. Not sure of the particulars but I'm sure @FredC will correct me if im wrong. 😉😜

there was.....a couple...against CC companies and state laws

https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/merchants/surcharging-faq-by-merchants.pdf

What are the odds he is following all the rule though

Last edited:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Some of his devotees also lurk/post here.

Those that intend to do his course would be wise to choose their words carefully.

Just my observations from other forums. :winky:

:yoda::very_drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom