Update: New formula redline rocks. Just need gloves.

I got my pail of Redline in today. The price was great.

There may be a problem. I could me mistaken, but the powder seems different. Almost like there is a citrus smell and the consistency seems different. It may be the enzyme pre-spray in a redline pail. I will just have to use it and see how it works.

IMAG014012.jpg

IMAG014112.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Re: Redline - What happened or am I just imagining things?

welcome to my world.........don't expect it to clean as good as it use to......

It has a unique smell.

SCM distributors.

There is probably nothing wrong, and it should kick ass.

I'll post back tommorrow.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis

I received my bucket of Redline today. I used it tonight on a not to dirty restaurant and it seemed ok. I'll let you know more when I give it a real test next week.

Here is what happened. Someone labeled a pail of Enzyme Pre-Spray as Redline. The enzyme prespray has a nice citrus smell, disolves easy, and man does this stuff clean. I used it today on a residential that did not even look dirty and the before and after was incredible. To top it off I forgot to meter detergent so that was with a freshwater rinse. It is definitely a premium powder and may have an edge on redline as an all purpose cleaner.

Next we cleaned a dirty church and it performed superbly. Then we cleaned a rental that was trashed and again it worked great. I highly recommend the enzyme prespray.

Now I need to get some more redline. I am going to use the enzyme prespray on the dirtiest carpets I encounter and use redline for everything else.

Trust me if you buy it you will love it.

I will post a video later.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

so what product is it actually? and when u gonna post a vid?

Name
Nate W.

danielc said:
Here is what happened. Someone labeled a pail of Enzyme Pre-Spray as Redline. The enzyme prespray has a nice citrus smell, disolves easy, and man does this stuff clean. I used it today on a residential that did not even look dirty and the before and after was incredible. To top it off I forgot to meter detergent so that was with a freshwater rinse. It is definitely a premium powder and may have an edge on redline as an all purpose cleaner.

Next we cleaned a dirty church and it performed superbly. Then we cleaned a rental that was trashed and again it worked great. I highly recommend the enzyme prespray.

Now I need to get some more redline. I am going to use the enzyme prespray on the dirtiest carpets I encounter and use redline for everything else.

Trust me if you buy it you will love it.

I will post a video later.

I'd be pissed as hell.... And wouldn't have used it not knowing what it was. That just asking for problems...

I knew immediately what it was. If you have seen one enzyme prespray, you have seen them all and the citrus smell gave it away.

It works great though. It does not come out white like most presprays, but it cuts the dirt with ease.

This is what you want for nasties, restaurants, and even moderately soiled carpet.

http://masterblend.net/index.php?option ... &Itemid=78

Yes I should be pissed, but I wanted to order some anyways. I have used tons of Powerburst and this stuff is far superior.

I am going to order another pail of Redline, but this time I will call the order in and have them check to make sure it is the right product. This is a mishap on Master Blend not the distributor.

G

Gnu

has anyone seen my bucket of Gain detergent?? I put it in a bucket with a red lid?? dammit. I got to do laundry tomarrow.

all kidding aside it sounds like the stuff i need. is it better than liquid slurry? if you have ever used it before?

Re: Masterblend Enzyme is superior. WOW! I love it.

Msterblend Enzyme is awesome. There is no doubt it is the powder you need on your truck. That and Redline will have you covered. It is a true no scrub spray and suck chem. It cleans better than anything I have used in the past. I will use the redline only for lightly soiled residential or commerical. Everything else is getting this. The only downside is it is loaded with citrus which will cause your skin to dry out and wrinkle. You will have to wear gloves or use an exfoliant and moisturizer.

There is no comparison to what this stuff does on a heavy soiled carpet. It smells good too. I like it a lot.

I did an apartment today. I couldn't believe this guy was going to pay me 140 to clean his two bedroom apartment. He did and tipped me a twenty. He just didn't seem like the type to pay a little more. I didn't even have to vac or move anything. 160 for a spray and suck. Today was a hack day for me.

2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UPLIhkLl5U2]

2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqN7dbDOjuk2]

2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP1jG60vvwc2]

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

I use redline sometimes now as well..... I have used the Masterblend enzyme Pre-spray............. But I still think the magic wands greaseeater with enzymes works better... Nice videos

There are a lot of good chems on the market, but I know I will never use Powerburst again.

Here is a cheap poly. MB Enzyme at 1 oz per gallon.

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNtjElAzrIl]

TimP said:
Do you believe in dry passes?

Not when I am trying to clean with one hand, but yes.

To answer your question, rentals don't get dry stoked.

Mrs Piff's carpets get the works. I hacked out three jobs today for 800.

Actually Tim I hate to admit it, but I dry stroked all three jobs today. I just don't do it when filming. If the carpet is not bad then I will just do a slow wet pass. If the carpet is dirty like these were or I need to get fast dry times, then I will do extra dry strokes. It just depends on the job, but yes dry strokes are very important and result in a better job for sure.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Ron Werner said:
I heard D'limonene has quadrupled in price so might want to stock up on anything containing it.

Ron;

There is a national shortage of d'Limonene.

Brazil has backed out of it's commitments to supply to the U.S. packagers.

Watch out for substitutes, due to the shortage.

Larry

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis

Well now that I have had my tub of Redline pre-spray for 2 weeks and have put it to a good test, I must say it sucks! Why did I ever give up on my GreaseEraser?

The problem I am having is that I have had to go back and respray in my restaurants where I never had to before, and this adds alot of time to a job. I like the smell, and at times it seems to work really well and before you know it you see spots that look as though they hadn't been pre-sprayed at all. I think that the formula difference alot of people experience is maybe fillers that are put into the bigger tubs.

I had another trial where I purchase a 6# tub of a product and it worked absolutely great, then ordered a tub and it just did not clean as well, and the consistency of the product always looks different when you put them side by side. I have seen this in at least 2 other products. I did not try the Redline in the smaller size so I can't say that this is the case with this product, all I can say for certain is "no more Redline for me!"

UNBELIEVABLE.

I just got off the phone with a guy from master blend.

The formulation has changed. It now has enzymes and citrus. They changed the formula becasue of EPA regulations and shipping costs.

Trust me it cuts better than anything I have used in the past and mixes easy.

Some people react different to citrus products. With me they dry my skin out bad and I mean severely. I will either have to wear gloves at all times or not use it.

Powerstike will have to do.

I just ordered another pail of this stuff. I guess I will have to ship it back.

TimP

Hard to believe you have to wear gloves all the time. It's not like you touch the prespray much if at all when cleaning.

Must be some bad skin stuff going on.

Prochem citrus pro or the citrus gel never caused me any problems.

Conquest does the same thing.

Some citrus products are just stonger, and that is why this stuff works so good.

It comes from handling the hose.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

lol....why didnt you read his response about it changing....hahaha

i wear gloves most times.....just cuz i hate touching the hoses when they are wet, or what ever....

started yrs ago when i had a cut, i couldnt get to heal....bandaid it and wore gloves to protect it....

now it just feels weird to not...

and i got baby soft hands....just ask my wife :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty724

Name
E

sweendogg said:
Daniel.. never get into installation full time..

I have a great set of Monkey Knuckles and gorilla hands! :mrgreen:

Did you say "monkey knuckle"? LOL, I thought I was the only one who had it hahahahaha!

I have tried Redline and like it but, I will stick to my PC Powerburst!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom