Update on my Helen.

John Watson

Well, looks like Helen is going to pull out of it in another day or two as per her doctor. He went in with some exploritory surgery this afternoon. Well it aint one of my missing socks causing it. What he found was scar tissue from a surgery 29 years ago on a different part of her anatomy, somehow or other caused the blockage in her intestines. Poor girl was really in some pain.

Monday was my 60th and we didnt have anything scheduled, We were supposed to go do what ever I wanted... all day long. I am so fortunate for my 2 daughters and both the granddaughters they are taking turns being with Helen 24 a day. I am not one to sit or vist at the Hosp. I had a best friend once die of lonelyness in a hospital.

Today I had a piece of cake day scheduled, Client had called and wanted just the center of her living room (TA's) and stairs, when I arrived It grew, 2 bedrooms 2 halls, Living, dining WtoW, Family room TA's (350sq).

2nd job was just a spot on their white wool carpet. When I got there I found that besides Sandy's (the dog) spots around her feed bowl, the Mrs had tripped and cut her forhead and arm and we had quite a large area that had lots of red spots. This is a 23 yr client of mine and both are eldery and quite well off. Teasingly I asked if she was on Geratol or not? Why do you want to know that he asked, I told him Iron poor blood is a lot easier to clean up and I will not have to use as much rust remover and have to bring out the Hydrofloric which costs an extra $150. Her husband then said Shes healthy just gitten old, Then smiled and said he has been out window shopding, been thinking about trading her in for a couple of 30 yr olds..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks for letting us all know John.

Lee expressed his concerns too.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
John Watson said:
Well, looks like Helen is going to pull out of it in another day or two as per her doctor ... been thinking about trading her in for a couple of 30 yr olds..

See what a bit of judicious deleting can do, John. Better hope Helen doesn't see this!

Steve

PS That is really good news. Tell Helen she has exactly one week to recover for our big dinner date! Or if not we'll catch her next time we are in town. Lemme know ...

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Bloody great news mate.

Keep that size ten firmly on top of the (rug) dokters neck.

Now to top it off, happy belated birthday you young fart.

Now here's something you may not be aware of.

August TEN, is every horses birthday.

That is why I called my ex; FIVE HORSES, she was also born on that day, and all she ever did was nag, nag, nag, nag, nag !!

Now you know I'm a sucker for punishment, I didn't tell you, but August TEN is also Del's birthday. :oops:

There is no justice in this world, I've been hitched twice, and both have been born on August TEN.

Now I find that's your day also. shiteatinggrin

Take care mate and give our love to the lovely Miss Helen.

Delia & Shorty.

Lora Olson

Thank you for the update John. I was just wondering how things were yesterday. We'll keep her in our prayers for a fast recovery. :!:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Shorty, in the states January 1st is every horses birthday.

John, give Helen another hug for me and buck up and go sit with her in the hospital some before she trades you in on two 30 year olds!

Take care,
Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Good news. Glad to hear she is and will be doing better.

Tell Helen I said "Happy Poopin"

shiteatinggrin

John Watson

Bryan, she is at United General in Sedro Woolley Rm 382. Thanks for all of your support. Still no food or liquids to day except Ice chips. The daughters have had her up and walking around a little bit. Her tummy is really rumbling, Just awaiting the big blow. All I can think about is that poor monkey, one arm over his eyes and the other trying to put the plug back in.....

Well, spose to be hot tomarro, got 2 jobs, gonna have to pick up the pace, the jobs on Tue bout tuckkered me out. Damn that one man trk is a lot of work, My Helens has me spoiled.. She set up the hoses, put on the skidders and tabs, did the final grooming. pulled my hoses for me, made sure I wasn't a bull in a china closet knocking stuff over or causing breakage..

Amazing

Glad things look good.

I have to say John.. You always talk about her with such high esteem, praise, love and admiration.

She better out live you, because you'd be a mess without her!

Ok messier..

shiteatinggrin

John Watson

Hey Becker, Ya know Helen toll me it was OK to look now and agin, But if I touched, Id be Kabluey, kapow, kapich..

Hows our girl friend doing, My eyes haven't fit back in my head properly since...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
John..it is always a pleasure to read yor posts about yor Helen......i.m sure shes the brains of the outfit......
prolly the looks too.........

Amazing

Very well John!

Don't I look like a happy man?

we4.jpg

we5.jpg

Ya know.. After looking at the last pic agian.. These being taken last weekend.

I now see why some might not like the Seattle area.
We used my patio heater in AUG? !!

topnotchman

Hope she recovers quickly. Yeah, she has you spoiled, how are ya doin it all yourself!! Keep cool this week, gonna be a warm one.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
OOPS !!! :oops:

Thanks Lisa.

Should have been August 1, she was born nine days late.

:oops:

(NOT DEL) !gotcha!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Tell Helen a little joke.......it'll make her feel a little better...HERE GOES:

How do you convert a dishwasher into a snowthrower

Hand her a snow shovel and send her outside !!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom