Update this board.....

I have wasted so much time on some DAP that I open (no choice) cuz, if you had a pre read highlight thing amajig on the topic, you could actually see what you were gonna open....before you go ..."God knows, I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading that."

one for the suggestion box....thank you very much.

and if dont agree you just wasted 5 min of your life.

Bob Foster

I feel the need to come over there and cuddle you and maybe hold the Kleenex while you blower your nose. While I'm at it I will wipe the tears from your eyes caused by this traumatic experience. !gotcha!

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
C Pennington said:
I have wasted so much time on some DAP that I open (no choice) cuz, if you had a pre read highlight thing amajig on the topic, you could actually see what you were gonna open....before you go ..."God knows, I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading that."

one for the suggestion box....thank you very much.

and if dont agree you just wasted 5 min of your life.

That along with other great suggestions have been suggested before.
But they just fall on deaf ears.
Same with the big ass ugly pictures on every page that make you scroll every time
to the first unread post.

Bob Foster

You got to know I was kidding.

A concern we have is that any features that might be added may also reduce the ability to make it easy to get around on this board. It has been deliberately kept simple in spite of many features that are available to implement with a phpBB format.

The last big project that is now semi-completed was the Goldmine.

Thanks for your suggestions. They are not falling on deaf ears.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would prefer foster didn't get all catholic priest on the members

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom