Upholstery Cleaning sales are up!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
For some reason in the last 2 weeks are sales are way up for furniture cleaning. I have no idea why. People are scheduling it with their carpet cleaning alot more. But I have had 6 appointments just this week that are furniture cleaning only! So It makes it nice..... But I have no idea why all of a sudden........... anyone else seeing this? uph sales are up 75%

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mine have been up since the first of the year.

Several higher ticket (For Me ) furniture jobs.

Did a furniture only job yesterday that was over $400.00

Often they will clean furniture now while they are still holding off on carpet.

If a client searches on line with any terms relating to furniture/upholstery cleaning.

I'm on top and I have the most reviews by far, which really brings in the work.

All and all this is my best winter ever!!

(It has been a great relief for the last five years not having to pay $1000 a month during the winter for Yellow Page bills.)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
you actually paid them in the winter? LOL.. I only pay in the summer and spring... they dont get money in the winter.. so gthey cam keep sending those final demand payments... I just pay when i can. they dont seem to care

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Phone bills use to be tied to your phone service.

If I didn't pay on time they would cut the phone lines.

Real fun with feet of snow and no work.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I've had more upholstery cleaning jobs lately too.
Could be what they say that people do not have as much money to buy new furniture.
Whatever it is, I like it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
James I have had terrible results with mattress cleaning. I haven't gotten a complaint but you know when your not happy, what are you doing? I try to stay away from that as much as possible

Back to upholstery I am currently editing my video on upholstery featuring a family(my tech matt) and his 5 dogs on the couch with the family on the floor watching TV and the dogs on the couch and then a cleaned couch with the family watching TV and the dogs on the floor and it is "Take back your seat"

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Bundy said:
James I have had terrible results with mattress cleaning. I haven't gotten a complaint but you know when your not happy, what are you doing? I try to stay away from that as much as possible

Back to upholstery I am currently editing my video on upholstery featuring a family(my tech matt) and his 5 dogs on the couch with the family on the floor watching TV and the dogs on the couch and then a cleaned couch with the family watching TV and the dogs on the floor and it is "Take back your seat"

Humor works well; Stanley ads are memorable for that reason. You could have the dogs looking disgusted as Matt licks his balls, then cut to his son humping Matts leg. Maybe ask, "what's wrong with this picture?" Take back your couch.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do set myself up huh

You don't like the concept or are you waiting to watch Matt lick his balls

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I was at a Home Show and had my dog with me. Two bikers walking bye and my dog is licking his balls.
Not paying attention then I heard one say I wish I could do that. look over as his buddy said " I think you should pet him first" Hope this helps with the video
:lol: :lol:

ascrubabove

Greg,
Most of the matress cleaning is little things like minstral spots or make-up, or someone got a matress from a friend or yard sale and just wants it cleaned. 95% of custys understand that you can't get all the stains out but it makes them feel better knowing that it has been cleaned. I use Judson O2 or Peroxalent and my glided prochem stair tool, about 200 psi, extra dry strokes. I get good results and happy custys.

Back
Top Bottom