Upholstery tool trade in

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
We give 100.00 for any old style DM tool in trade in on the SS Uphplstery Pro.

You only need to send the head, as it will be discarded. It's just my goal to get these out of the field.

I have seen too many damage claims with this type of tool to recommend it's use to anyone any longer.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I might have to take you up on that Jim. I can't believe I bought the new DM after having the first pos. Steel pieces fall off all the time.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I bought the new dm tool last year at mf after jim recommended it. Now he doesnt I cant keep up on the trends

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The new DM is a good tool Joey. The old DM is the one that causes distortion issues.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Jim, I to have the old style DM tool, does that offer cover me to? If so I will get it to you next week

lance

Jim, a few cleaners have complained about the metal "lips" coming off. What is your opinion about that? Is it a big deal or just something that will have to be replaced when it happens?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I am aware of that issue, but I'm focusing on the performance and damage concerns.

The SS tool needs to be disassembled and cleaned out periodically to keep lint from dislodging the plastic hose inside, so neither of them are perfectly maintenance free.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Jim. No mention of the Hydrokinetic. Do you carry it or do you just like the SS tool that much better?

Curious what you know about the new Steam Way tool. One guy on here seems to like it. I have no idea exactly how it works different.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I don't have any experience with the new Steamway tool. The HK has good moisture contol but is not quite as comfortable for me to use.

I also have not known the HK tool to create some of the distortion issues other tools tend to.

Yes, I sell them Loren.

Al

Hey Jim,
I have 3 DM's, so if i cut their heads off
and send them in, can I get a hundo off of each new upholstery tool I buy?

8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom