Uphostery question

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Most of the Upt that I have cleaned has been micro fiber and modern coverings. I have not taken a class yet (scheduled for the class on june 22 webinar) so just trying to keep a good handle on the inexperience window. I use a primer pre detergent with a ph of 7.5 to 8.5. trying to be safe remember. would love some advice on micro fiber cleaning and any other to help me get to the oportuinty to take some classes.

Thanks !

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
rstrick said:
Most of the Upt that I have cleaned has been micro fiber and modern coverings. I have not taken a class yet (scheduled for the class on june 22 webinar) so just trying to keep a good handle on the inexperience window. I use a primer pre detergent with a ph of 7.5 to 8.5. trying to be safe remember. would love some advice on micro fiber cleaning and any other to help me get to the oportuinty to take some classes.

Thanks !

Actually Microfiber is pretty straight forward, You don't really have to worry about a higher PH on it, You should use a good prespray though( I use Steamway's)That really helps with the spots if its really dirty, Make sure you scrub it in with a brush, oil base stains are sometimes a problem. But a good POG wil usally work on those be sure you test the one you use in a inconspicuous Area first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom