Urine MatterS

Name
BradFenstermaker
Prespray with Harvard Chemical Free rinse pro, acid rinse, boosted with 20 vol Sally's.

Then rinsed with some Fury from Harvard
IMG_20651_zps8365a480.jpg

Here is Big Momma my PMF 703 rinsing

The after pics
IMG_20681_zps3fceb3c9.jpg

This job was recommended to get replaced, 2nd time I cleaned it. I got the ole "Just do what ya can!" I informed that I would not clean it again and she needed tile installed. Surprised it wasn't dripping downstairs from the ceiling.

Attachments

• IMG_20651_zps8365a480.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: grizzley
Name
BradFenstermaker
Heck ya I gots paids. Me charged a pretty penny extra too fur deez nasty's.

I have not dumped yet so I can freak out the kids waiting fur da bus in the morning. It's hilarious win day look around to sea what dat disgusting smell is n the air.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Those where some very deep rust stains, the shit stains rinsed right out. The pics with the arrow under them are video's.
I couldn't get those rust stains out last year either. They will be yellow by Monday anyway.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Doesn't anyone know how to let a dog out?

I hate those.

Just do what you can and then get a call next week because it smells.....

Yep, it's gonna!

Most of the time it's not the animals fault....it is a faulty pet owner!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
BradFenstermaker
Well Steve this job smelled as soon as your nose broke the plane of the front door threshold. Its solid surface downstairs.

Last large step was a landing full of urine right behind the front door. The rest of urine was all upstairs.

The odor was not really that bad once I pretreated. 1st time I really loaded up with peroxide too. Maybe that help ed with odor.

Noticed the blower exhaust wasn't as noticeable either. I never ask about odor on these type when we follow up.

I KNOW IT'S GONNA STINK! LOL
Sumting Wong wit U win live like dis.

Back
Top Bottom