Urine Soaked Commercial Glue Down

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Anyone have success with walking into the room, spraying OSR all over the affected areas, coming back 25 minutes later and extracting? Maybe doing a post treatment of odorcide?

If not, what would you recommend for urine soaked CGD?

Al

OSR is meant to be poured onto the carpet, there is quite a reaction when you mix it with water. :mrgreen:

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
yep spread osr around with non vac wand and let sit for 30 min or so
and dry extract only
worked for us

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
now thats what I call a tough one. you can pin point the source of the area pour osr hot on in that area and giveit dwell but I hope the glue is good and as well as the latexing. You might want to get a release!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I have sprayed OSR with good results when there are allot of small areas to be treated. It’s a bit dangerous to apply with a pump sprayer, but you sure don’t have to pump much. You’re better off pouring it down if you can.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
bensurdi said:
Anyone have success with walking into the room, spraying OSR all over the affected areas, coming back 25 minutes later and extracting? Maybe doing a post treatment of odorcide?

If not, what would you recommend for urine soaked CGD?

Save yourself a step. USe PEtZONE with Hydrocide. Get the benefits of oxygen and odor conuteractant in one product. Plus it is more concentrated so you will use less.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom