urine urine urine

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
The last few days we seemed to have gotten a ton of homes with bad urine. You know those jobs you want to pass on sometimes so your machines don't reek, along with your clothing and needing a shower when you get home asap. This one is from last night - 5, 25 year olds living together with a 4 month old baby crawling around and 5 pets. Carpet hasn't been cleaned in 3 years. Shit and piss all over. We were going to decline to clean it and move on, but the next job cancelled so thought what the hell. 4 hours for the cleaning, with 3 techs. And that was only 3 rooms and a hallway, all look like the below (before) picture. They are renting and moving in March but were having a birthday party this weekend, only reason they wanted it cleaned. We charged a good amount$ and went on the way. Problem though, still had a bit of urine smell at the end even after enzyme treatment, odorzyme, etc went down. I'm guessing this is due to the urine on floor blinds, baseboards, etc. Dried urine on the Tile. So we bought these cool things Interlink is selling now, natural oil air freshners, you stick in the customers vent(s) and it lasts about 3 months. They cost 2.67$ a piece. We sold them @ $10 a piece to the customer. We have been doing this for the last week and they are selling like crazy when we offer them to customers. I wish I knew the name of the product, I tried searching the website, but they offer them at our local Interlink store in Vegas. Super sweet upsell.

dirtycarpet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Marcus
You guys did a great job what did you use for prespoted and rinse...and wand??
Also most urine...will go into pad and cement under pad and odor will not come out with cleaning
Cap

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Yep!! Those are them! They are amazing. One of the cashiers recommended them and said she keeps it by the litter box and it never smells a thing. I think they are great for those dirty dirty houses with urine. They also sell some sort of cartridge you can open up in each room while your cleaning, gives it a fresher smell and then you take it with you as you leave.

The urine definitely is in the cement along with on the baseboards, blinds, tile, so yea its still there. 3 years of build up like that with no professional cleaning, its screwed. That's when we recommended to replace the carpet, but they were renters and said no way, just do it.
We use a sandia extractor with water claw and clean marts brand of fiber rinse. encap02, host, enzymes, odorzyme. Even injected most areas with the needle and enzymes into the padding.

Back
Top Bottom