Name
GLEN
jetumuzy.jpg
[/IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I will just put it in the basement with the others that werent worthy of being used in a home

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
leaking at the clamp, Glen?

cut it an re-clamp

and those spryers are no better than the $40-$50 Solo brand at HD
actually, the $40 Solo brand is one of the best

..L.T.A.

Reactions: GCCLee and boazcan

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Cobbs sells one that's is pretty good. We have left solvent protector in it for long periods of time and the thing keeps working.

Sorry don't know the brand but it is orange maybe larry will chime. He even sell a brass wand upgrade for it that rocks and you can change out the jets.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Cobbs sells one that's is pretty good. We have left solvent protector in it for long periods of time and the thing keeps working.

Sorry don't know the brand but it is orange maybe larry will chime. He even sell a brass wand upgrade for it that rocks and you can change out the jets.

True. The brass wang upgrade is worth it.

It will be leaking out of the pos brass extension and screw fitting in no time. Junk sprayer for sure. I have a 29 dollar pump sprayer from Lowes with vac relief and several different tips that has lasted a year and still works great.

Reactions: GCCLee

C&S

Name
Scott
They can't make money if you don't buy their $75.sprayer that only lasts a couple months. They think you can't figure out that the Lowe's one or home depot one have more durability, just change out the spray wand.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I remember playing in my dads shop/shed as a kid a making stuff out of the piles of broken cleaning equipment, he must have had DOZENS of those exact sprayers just sitting in a pile.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Glen;

My suggestion as a possible solution is to replace the normally cheap hose with pressure hose and re-clamp with the screw clamp (or jubilee clamp) shown by Mikey above.

Easy to do and you'll be a lot happier!:clap:

best;
Ed Valentine
cross-American corp.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
what sprayer is that? Don't recognize it. It isn't a TWBS. order a AS202 and never worry about buying another one unless you melt the body. Parts are all replaceable. $78 one time then a Viton check valve every couple of years and maybe an o-ring here and there.

Reactions: J Scott W

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Thanks for the report, Michael

The ones we sell are designed with Viton O'rings and seals to handle solvents & deodorants.

The one pictured above probably has a buna O'ring that has swollen and deteriorated (designed for spraying water).

Larry

Link to Viton Sprayers ;
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...h_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=RL19

Last edited:

glenboy

Name
GLEN
It is leaking from clamp...all I put in there is powerburst

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I never sell those only the TWBS never had much luck with the cheaper ones not that $80 is cheap but the TWBS 3 gallon is $90 and worth it. I sell mostly the 2 gallon as it is easier to carry but like I said unless you melt it you only buy it once. Now the newer ones you need a pair of pliers/channel locks to tighten down the nut on the hose. am assuming you have already done that and it still leaks? Hydro-Force will replace it. Where did you buy it? did you call them? Even though you didn't buy it from me if you have the receipt i'll get it replaced or upgraded if you want to send it to me if where you bought it don't take care of you.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I've had 2 twbs over the last few years. The one gallon ones I liked for upholstery but I didn't get nearly the time out of them that some of you are claiming. I do leave chems in them but always un pressurize them. My second one shit the bed about a year ago and I never fixed or replaced it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
they are rebuild able. All you need too is replace the Viton Check valve $9.89 if it doesn't hold air and the O-ring .90 if it doesn't pump or you might have he plunger cup $4.38

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Mine the rods rusted out. Prob from leaving chems in them. I do have a 3 gallon one that I bought a whole internal assembly for that fixed it right up. I've had that one for probably 8 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom