Used Everest......don't seem to be very many for sale

lance

As I look for a TM i don't see very many of the older Everest tm's being up for sale. I know that they were made with nissan engines as the performer 405 and then PC switched to another one when Nissan stop makeing the A15.

I think they have been made since 2004 but I never heard of them much until the last two years.....especially when the 650 came out and guys were asking here if that was a true dual wand machine.

Why aren't the older ones on the used market like the 405's are? Do you think they are a good machine? They seem to be as they are still being made. Any thoughts?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They sell really really fast if they do come on the market. Reason you don't see them is because they are still out working.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

Bingo... the Everest's and Thermal Wave's have sold real quick on the used market. Seems anytime John gets either one in, I get them listed on the www.usedtruckmountsales.com site and I'm marking them sold before they even ship to him or a week after.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Vincent Feehan said:
I have a 405 in trailer ready to work, only has 6300 hours on it

And it looks like it just came out of the showroom. If Vince would sell it to me at a price I could turn a profit I woudl be driving to Cali this weekend with cash. Problem is his machine is worth double-triple what any other 405 would be with that many hours on it.

Jimbo

Feehan's 405 is primo beyond belief!...and I have to agree...most folks do NOT want to part with their Everest...It's a workhorse!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
lance said:
As I look for a TM i don't see very many of the older Everest tm's being up for sale. I know that they were made with nissan engines as the performer 405 and then PC switched to another one when Nissan stop makeing the A15.

I think they have been made since 2004 but I never heard of them much until the last two years.....especially when the 650 came out and guys were asking here if that was a true dual wand machine.

Why aren't the older ones on the used market like the 405's are? Do you think they are a good machine? They seem to be as they are still being made. Any thoughts?

I've got a 405 Performer sitting at the shop. The frame rusted, so I had to retire it. I had a new frame located many years ago, but never got to it. I may do some rebuilding in a few years. All the component parts are still in good shape. A good fabricator could copy that frame.

There is supposed to be a repo'd 650 hp in a Chevy van somewhere in Arizona, but I guess the bank won't budge on a lower price. I also heard that maybe.....maybe it was frozen at one time. The bank will sit on that one for a long time unless some sucker comes along that has no idea what he's buying.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I used to run prochems in central texas, the frames there rusted out like they had been sitting in the ocean, I am talking a 2 year old machine with serious rust on it. on the flip side my prochem is 9 years old now and the frame has not a spec of rust on it, I guess the dry utah hi desert keep em rust free.

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
405 saved my ass, I had to replace the pump clutch om the 650HP, so I was down for a week while I waited for parts, Doesn,t even compare to the Everest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Robert have you seen what we do to old machines? How many hours on it and is it on a palette and do you have a way to load it if I send a truck for it?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
PTMatt said:
There's an 05 everest and van on ebay now. I just bought a 650 and love it! I like it so much I'm selling my butler.
Is that the one in Utah? We just worked on it. Needed a new chemical check valve. It is mint except that it still needs a high pressure ball valve that is pricey and a new high pressure swivel for the live line. The guys selling it bought it from a bankruptcy sale. I educated them a bit and if anyone buys it that knows us they are welcome to meet at our shop before paying for it.

Jjfk

lance said:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom