used hydramaster maxx 470?

KOOSER55

I think this is the machine im going to go with, ive got nothing but good responses about it but I can seem to find a used one? anyone know of any?

T

The Magician

A proven machine with good vac. and lots of heat. Water cooled will last a long time.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I have two....give me a ring and I can give you the rundown.

Both are in excellent shape.

Micah
800-406-6022

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I had one of the earlier ones and it was a disaster. I have a 450 max and it has been great for 2300 hours. Big machines are under built in my opinion and don't compensate for the vibration. This includes the Genesis.
Al

Glynn

I'm on my second Maxx470. Never ever had a problem in 4000 hours.
Awesome vac, heat & power.
No vibrations anywhere.
I would have another anytime.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
hydramaster maxx470

Not knowing what your budget is you could try checking out some distributor sites. Jondon has a couple listed for sale in their used truckmounts section. I don't know how they are to deal with when it comes to used truckmounts whether they sell trade-ins outright or on consignment for cleaners, or both.

Here's one listed, just the machine http://www.jondon.com/used/detail.php?siteid=680
There are a couple others mounted in vans.

If and when I get the money, I'll be looking at either a Steam Way Powermatic Legacy 2100 or maybe go for the HM Maxx 470. 3-4 cleaners in my area use hydramaster machines. I like having the option of dual wand cleaning, Powermatics are only single wand and can be temper mental from what I've been told. I've had some issues with my old Powermatic that came with my business. I'm hoping my mechanic can take care of those issues.

Seems like a lot of guys on the board use Hydramaster machines... that's got to tell you something.

Good luck

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
My maxx470 is a very very good unit. I just tipped over 1000 hours on this machine, and only problem I have had is a thermstat, and a set of belts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom