Used the ProChem Pro Cap

Name
I'm Rick James
The carpet I mainly used it on was very lightly soild CGD.

I prevac'd, presprayed with pump up and gave dwell time, I didnt use the tank it came with.

I rented it from Jon Don and purchased the Pro Cap cleaner that goes with it and it did a good job, but didnt do all that well on heavier soiled areas. The cleaning product works good and smells nice, retails for $40 a gallon. I found I have a higher production rate using my TM and RX 20, but the Pro Cap was nice replacing those long rig outs.

It did remove soda stains with great ease and need extra foot agitation for other stains. Not good for grease stains.

Its light and does a good job pre scrubbing residential.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
If you are planning on encapping.. do it right with t the right machine and correct chemistry.. .While the boards hype up a few products, we never downplay how horrible or in effective a machine is. If it doens't work to our liking.. we will let the world know! :|

topnotchman

I did a lightly soiled CGD with the Procaps, and it did a good job. But I used Bridgepoint Encapuclean Green DS, and it really worked well. I dunno if I would say its light in weight, maybe I"m out of shape but it was a PITA luggin that thing up 3 flights on stairs when the elevator in the building stopped working.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Superior Cleaning Solutions has 50% Procaps and Axiom Prespray. 3.75 cases of Procaps left and 6 cases of the Axiom Prespray. Offer is good with individual bottles, and or case purchases while supplies last.

:mrgreen:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I use the Procaps for pre-spray agitation only. For everything else....it sucks.

Stick with the Cimex.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom