usedtruckmountsales.com gets a small facelift

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You probably have seen the banner flashing around here. usedtruckmountsales.com is owned by Superior Cleaning Solutions(The Olson's)

I maintain their store, as well as the usedtruckmountsales website. I have no plans of building anyone else a website there are plenty others out there to do that. I just started this project while living in Utah, and do it now part time as I've moved back to Ohio.

Long story short we're getting ready to make the new layout live within the next week. Just finishing a few tweaks and pages and testing. The layout is simple, its nothing to scream about, but wanted to share it with ya'll.

We list used machines, machine+van combos, van only, and equipment. Some of the items are owned by John, and some are owned by others that have paid to have them listed. We've have very great turn arounds with the website so far. Listing details are on the current website, but we're adding the ability to upload directly from the site as well as making a payment from the site as well.

Here is a screenshot:

UTMS.jpg

Thanks!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
The new layout is up. We decided to do the direct uploading at a later date. Sellers will have the ability to pay via a paypal button in the next day or so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom