Using Facebook to generate biz....

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Who here thinks they do a good job with Facebook?

I need to do a much better job with it in 2015. It works great when I focus on it, but I tend to lose focus easily!

What have you found that works well?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Actually surprised, but some of my posts today on both pages generated 5 bookings for carpet cleaning :rockon:

Here is a link to my 2 pages and sometimes, it is a shot in the dark what people respond too...

https://www.facebook.com/mark.saiger

https://www.facebook.com/Saigers?pnref=lhc

BUT....keep it upbeat, positive and fun, and it seems to generate "Reminders" in peoples minds that they need to give us a call....

Can't believe with -11 below zero degrees and we are booking carpet cleaning....bit unusual, but I will take everyone of them jobs!!! :biggrin:

We also have our Saiger's Steam Clean Facebook linked to the front page of our webpage so even if people are not using Facebook, they can scroll through and see some things about us.
www.saigers.com

Facebook has been popular in our area and has generated leads and jobs for us.

I have not done a purchased campaign to date, but might try it someday.....

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We're new to Facebook marketing, we've only been active since September however we've seen a boost in our analytics for clicks through to our website.

We do need to put more focus on it in 2015

Reactions: Mark Saiger

grizzley

Name
Tim
I actually took the plunge and did a few sponsored marketing through Facebook. Nothing big, just wanted to test it all out. With 2 ads, I spent $60 over a 2 week period and received 12 good leads, and 8 residential jobs.........Far better than I expected........The first ad was nothing more than a single picture of a well groomed carpet with the description "Another Satisfied Customer", and the other was more of an introduction to my company with several pictures. To my surprise, the simple, single picture ad that just said Another satisfied customer got all of my actual business, and the majority of my leads...............Keep it simple, and try not to sell and for some reason, it sells anyway.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Same here, will probably do it again in the winter/early spring.

The return was good but the volume wasnt big or anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom