V and AT owners, Look Out!

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
WOW! You mean, all I need is a crappy old bread van, plaster grainy photos of my family on it, clutter it with meaningless referrals and statements people wont read, and I will crush my competition?!?!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
That guy is in my market. He's always at the top of the Adwords around here. That Craigslist ad is as busy and ugly as his website. Maybe he's packing up and leaving town?! :-)

The Clean Machine

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
"400hp
395 deg F.
over 800cfm"

What other claims may be slightly exagerated?

I LOVE when the other guy over promises and under delivers. We are trying our best to do the opposite. I've actually never seen him or his bread truck around. I guess all that Adwords budget might not be all it takes to make it...

The Clean Machine

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
It must be comforting to know HE knows his steering is about to break, but he can't pay the $600 to fix it. Sheesh...

No kidding! When I'm selling a setup, And expecting top dollar, I fix EVERYTHING, especially something involving safety.

If it's something silly like the radio not working, whatever. But the STEERING?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I think he has a real good business he comes up very high when it comes to internet presence I think the bread truck was a mistake but I think he does pretty good.

Golden Boy

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom