V/AT owners...would you be interested in this...?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm having AT create a stainless shelf/rack for "tupperware" containers..

Imagine the black boxes below on a two tiered shelf much like the one to the right only taller and narrower. The lowest tub ($8.99 each at Costco or Home Depot) would sit on the floor, the middle tub would have an open face shelf so it could be slid out (to the left in the photo) with out lifting and the top tub would be secured in with a 4 or 4 inch surround. All 4 feet can be bolted through the floor and additional supports available for free standing set ups like I have planned. The system could be used in any worthy box truck as well.

Not sure of the price yet but I suspect in the $400 range, cheaper if we can get a group order together.

I plan on keeping messy/sandy/wet 175 fiber pads and shampoo brushes in one of them, tile and grouting/color seal/silicone etc supplies in another and my deflated Jimmy Ladwig love doll in the third.

and I wont need the ugly yellow lids...

Interested?

20130911_171421_zpsd966711c.jpg

20130911_170741_zps42e15e53.jpg

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I'm having AT create a stainless shelf/rack for "tupperware" containers..

Imagine the black boxes below on a two tiered shelf much like the one to the right only taller and narrower. The lowest tub ($8.99 each at Costco or Home Depot) would sit on the floor, the middle tub would have an open face shelf so it could be slid out (to the left in the photo) with out lifting and the top tub would be secured in with a 4 or 4 inch surround. All 4 feet can be bolted through the floor and additional supports available for free standing set ups like I have planned. The system could be used in any worthy box truck as well.

Not sure of the price yet but I suspect in the $400 range, cheaper if we can get a group order together.

I plan on keeping messy/sandy/wet 175 fiber pads and shampoo brushes in one of them, tile and grouting/color seal/silicone etc supplies in another and my deflated Jimmy Ladwig love doll in the third.

and I wont need the ugly yellow lids...

Interested?

20130911_171421_zpsd966711c.jpg

20130911_170741_zps42e15e53.jpg

Those totes aren't melting being so close to the exchanger?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have some of those American Van shelves.

cheap but rust out too quick..

The trick is..when you mount something like that to the floor....put Teflon washers between the shelf and the floor so it is not making contact......and always keep liquids in plastic totes so if something does spill you can hose it out......notice the brine tank on my water softener.............

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
I have the dual tanks....
But I am thinking about deleting one and adding the apo...

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Becker

Name
Becker
Those black and yellow boxes from Costco are the bomb. I have 2 doz of them on massive monster racks in my garage.

Mike Draper

the more shelves the better. I paid about those prices for each of my shelves to be custom built. If it makes you more productive then $400. isnt that big a deal IMO. You should be able to add a shelf to that uni-strut.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom