Vac-A-Way under new ownership

Mikey P

Administrator
1718755293191.png

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I've been using their Encap Green as a spotter on upholstery and rugs since we started this thing. Great stuff. Haven't tried any of their other products aside from Red Vanish, seems like Bridgepoint's Red Zone Ready I've been using lately works better. But I've learned a bunch since I used Red Vanish, so that may of made an improvement that had little to do with the quality of the products.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
most of us agree the owner is a sh1tsack

..L.T.A.
Fair enough. Just went and read between the lines of a thread over there about some tensions. I don't know much but it seemed disingenuous and off the target. Like most of what one finds at a Phish concert.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I don't know why I keep referring to it as that. Every single video I saw a while ago with the owner seems like a cookie cutter car salesman kind of thing. Maybe the rest of what I can't put a finger on reflects that.

Oh right now I see the plug about *** in the op

Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Cleaned my bedroom with the Vibe today. What a PITA! Glad I haven’t ever tried cleaning a resi customer with that thing, even though it came out sparkling😏 I hate residential no matter!

Reactions: Nomad74

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
most of us agree the owner is a sh1tsack

..L.T.A.
R_ b the robber.

They updated shipping fees and return policies. Now you get your stuff plus a free massage where the sun dont shine.

Shop elsewhere boys. You can get great results with other products off the shelf at your local stores thst work just the same as spotnboost.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
They really do as advertised. I like Vacaway spotters and Topspot. Those pretty much provided everything necessary to get commercial carpet clean.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
They really do as advertised. I like Vacaway spotters and Topspot. Those pretty much provided everything necessary to get commercial carpet clean.
If you shop around, there is an incredible spotter that’s does well for almost everything for nearly pennies on a dollar.

Back
Top Bottom