vac booster?

Jerry

Supportive Member
Hey guys,
Do you have any recommondations on a vac booster? I have checked the mytee out so far, just curious if there are different options. I have a long hose run job coming up in a couple of months(5-600) ftin a movie theater. I want to run one hose off of my 48 blower down the hall into the vac booster, then split into 2 hoses(100 ft each) to get up into the theater. I have 150 ft of 2 1/2 hose that i was going to run from the truck then down to 2 inch. Any ideas?
Thanks for your help!
Jerry

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i had the cross american one years ago when i did HWE.

i'd check out the one SteamBrite sells...it's called the Octa-something-or-other...IIRC.

Reactions: Jerry
Name
John LaBarbera
Hey guys,
Do you have any recommondations on a vac booster? I have checked the mytee out so far, just curious if there are different options. I have a long hose run job coming up in a couple of months(5-600) ftin a movie theater. I want to run one hose off of my 48 blower down the hall into the vac booster, then split into 2 hoses(100 ft each) to get up into the theater. I have 150 ft of 2 1/2 hose that i was going to run from the truck then down to 2 inch. Any ideas?
Thanks for your help!
Jerry

Mytee Boosters are the only ones with pump-out pumps. The dual vac Air Hog Plus also accepts the Water Box making it a modular portable machine.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
If you use an in-line pump-out you can increase your hose run length significantly.

roro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom