Vac. gauge

Able 1

Name
Keith
My vac. gauge usually works pretty good but may once every two weeks it will read like 5 when the TM is off what causes this or do i need i new gauge?

How can i make sure the gauge is accurate?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I look at it to know how full my waste basket is but on comercial jobs, but thanks for the help!

Keith

Greenie

You know it's funny, most TM mfgs. have a 90 day warranty on gauges.....that tells you something.
Gauges are fairly important, it would be worth spending a few bucks more and putting really good gauges on a $20K TM.

Keith, does your gauge have a little rubber plug on top (rear), I'd try and recalibrate that.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Which ones are "really" good gauges? I haven't seen any difference in the life expectancy between the $40 ones and the $70 ones. Oh and the expensive ones are the ones that Prohem Hydramaster powerclean etc put on their machines and when they go out we just put the $40 ones on.

If there is a better gauge you haven't told me about it :p

Able 1

Name
Keith
It does have that rubber thing on the back, How do you adjust it?

I told the dist. that it didn't seem to be working right when I bought it and was no help.

It is the liquid filled gauge.

Connections seem good right now it showing 4 and the tm is off but before i worked today (yes I worked unfortunitly) it read 0.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom