Vac Hose.

steamron

Name
Ron
Any suggestions?
When I got with my Prochem from a few years ago they were not of good quality, every so often they would crack at the cuff of in the middle. Must of been a bad batch because all 3 did it. It started after 8 months and Prochem would not cover them.

Thanks

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Amflex hose is the best vac hose in my opinion and has lasted us many many years. I would check with pembertons to see if they carry a flex hose if not give John Olsen at superior cleaning solutions and he can get you the hose in your company colors.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I have superflex hose, not sure if that's amflex or what... But it's soo much better than the ones that came w/the tm.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Ron;

It sounds as if it was possibly bad hose (formulation) IMHO. Further, it also sounds like the older style heavier hose which would have a lot more tension at the cuff area where it drops off to the floor. I would think that Prochem would or should back that up, ofcourse, not knowing the exact details (??)

That, btw, is also the reason many years ago, we went to the superflex light weight industrial style.

Best;
Ed Valentine
cross-american.com

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Amflex is the best IMO. And a great company to do business with.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Larry, John Olsen from superior cleaning solutions sells a amflex hose in many different colors and I believe has a few different colors in stock. He can also get multicolor hose like blue/ yellow or orange/black to match color combinations.

I think he might have a hookup over at the amflex factory!

ThaBeast

Name
Dave
Amflex is hands down the best we have ever used. The stuff Butler uses lasts forever but is stiff and has a 'memory'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk while peeing in the new tech's coffee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom