Larry Capitoni

booster for what, Joe?
for a porty you currently use?
if so...
how many cords does your porty use now?
cause it looks like that vac set will need 2 cords
"Efficient Motors only draw 12.5 amps each"

How will you plumb it as a booster?
will you fabricate a mount or maybe a stand alone box??

would you be farther ahead buying an already stand alone booster??
Like Mytee's?
Or maybe Cobby has one too?

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Buy another porty shell and put a hose barb on the waste gate - flow through. You can also put it in a tool box and plumb a second vac intake on your waste tank. You can getr pre made vac boosters. What kind of machine are you running? Those vac systems look a lot like the Worrier vacs. No horns, they run to a manifold, but they're not covered in plastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Rogers

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
And stick to StEaMwaYs MeAt. :lol::lol::lol:

oh my...

Buy another porty shell and put a hose barb on the waste gate - flow through. You can also put it in a tool box and plumb a second vac intake on your waste tank. Those vac systems look a lot like the Worrier vacs. No horns, they run to a manifold, but they're not covered in plastic.

why monkey around with all that when stand alone boosters are all ready to go??
how much money and headaches are you going to save by paying McGiver??

Art said he loves that booster thingie Mytee makes
all you have to do is plug the thing in...and it looks "professional"
I'm not sure what a scrap porty pulled out of the junk pile that someone McPherson'd a couple vacs in would look like :icon_redface:

u can getr pre made vac boosters.

i see you been eating at least some smArt pillz
took lunch break at the rabbit pen?

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Scott Rogers

Willy P

Name
Willy P
My point was I don't know shit about StEaMwAys - other than you gotta be a grease monkey to run one.

BUT

I do know portys , and I'll bet a whole lot better than you. I've done 1 - 3 stage,2 - 2 stage, 3 -2 stage, 3- 3 stage, 4 - 2 stage, 3 - 3 stage and a 2 stage, in series, parallel, series and parallel.Lid boosters and in line boosters.General, Hypro, pumptec and the new Cat debuts tomorrow. 1500 watt, 2000 watt, 3250 watt electric heaters, sometimes with a bucket heater. If it can be done electrically Larry, I've been there. I'm not bragging, just relating my experience running electrically powered equipment. Been there, done that. Yes, you can get a Cobb set up like the link and it'll work like a bassturd, but it requires a little refining. I'm more than sure Mytee John's set up is good, but I like to have a little more pressure than 200 PSI. I was assuming the man wanted more vac for longer runs- those are rock solid solutions that'll work like a charm..

Now stop gettin' all butthurt.(or I'll expose your fishing frauds) There's a lotta options when it comes to boosting vac with electricity.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
My point was I don't know shit about StEaMwAys - other than you gotta be a grease monkey to run one.

BUT

I do know portys , and I'll bet a whole lot better than you. I've done 1 - 3 stage,2 - 2 stage, 3 -2 stage, 3- 3 stage, 4 - 2 stage, 3 - 3 stage and a 2 stage, in series, parallel, series and parallel.Lid boosters and in line boosters.General, Hypro, pumptec and the new Cat debuts tomorrow. 1500 watt, 2000 watt, 3250 watt electric heaters, sometimes with a bucket heater. If it can be done electrically Larry, I've been there. I'm not bragging, just relating my experience running electrically powered equipment. Been there, done that. Yes, you can get a Cobb set up like the link and it'll work like a bassturd, but it requires a little refining. I'm more than sure Mytee John's set up is good, but I like to have a little more pressure than 200 PSI. I was assuming the man wanted more vac for longer runs- those are rock solid solutions that'll work like a charm..

Now stop gettin' all butthurt.(or I'll expose your fishing frauds) There's a lotta options when it comes to boosting vac with electricity.

i'm not "butt hurt"....don't get cords tangled in a knot .....you'll blow a breAker:winky:

..l.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom