Vacation

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I have worked for 35 days without a day off and now my wife is taking me to New York City for 5 days. We are staying at the Plaza and seeing 2 shows. One is the Morman South Park show and the other has Mathew Broadrick in it. I am a guest and she is taking care of everything. Pretty cool. She just tells me when to get in the car. Ahhh the joys of being a kept man.
Al

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Have a Great time. Hope the weather is good. If you get to So jersey stop by for dinner.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
we might go back east again (went last year for our 15th) I have an uncle that lives in NJ....

plus i cleaned a buddy of mine, that gives me 2 round trippers for doing his house shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

There were some other things I wouldnt mind seeing up north maybe....

I am to cheap/poor to be paying for hotels though Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
was in the city just last week had a blast!

was very cold some of the days and but was able to catch yankees opening day!

also went up to the "top of the rock" observation at rockefeller center, one night and it was just stunning and to me, dizzying(dont think thats a word).

lots of great and different food.

also if you havent been there already you should go to the intrepid sea air musuem. here is a shot from the submarine they have there.

af08f965.jpg

10eb4fc8.jpg

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Just got back. spent 5 days there. Saw 2 shows: The Championship season with Kiefer Southerlin and then we saw The book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon was the funniest show I have ever seen. Irreverent, vulgar, racist, and surprising. Typical South Park stuff. We stayed at the Plaza and had a great room (my daughter works for the management company so we got a very good deal). Cold day in hell before I spend 1200 a day on a room. Did all the regular tourist stuff. Great food. Great city and the most surprising thing I found was that despite Vinnies attitude that portrays NY folks as rude, I found everyone was very helpful and friendly. Vinnie may just be a softie at heart?
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom