VacAway Intensity Green

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Anyone tried it yet? Steve makes some good stuff I'm curious about this one... Anyone care to try a gallon courtesy of encapstore.com in exchange for a report? All I ask is that you actually do a side by side test with your current favorite, report back to MikeysBoard with your results and live in the US...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Good point... I'd also like for you to be able to report back within 7-10 days of reciept of the juice... LOL

Name
I'm Rick James
I mostly use planet guard a similar "green" product, let me know if you need help with it.

BTW in the mid 50's here.... shiteatinggrin

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Did a couple of jobs with the Intensity Green today, I did a side by side test on one with my main prespray which is a colloidal organic cleaner and Planet Guard mix. I couldn't tell if one was better than the other on this job. I'll need to do several side by side test on different jobs to form an opinion.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I generally test side by side 3 ways: Ounce for Ounce, Label Directions and Dollar for Dollar. Then I dry down Concentrate, a 50/50 mix with Water and Label RTU (to examine any residual detergent).

In the event the cleaning power is equal or no clear winner I test to see which will work with the least amount of product.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jeff Brown said:
Did a couple of jobs with the Intensity Green today, I did a side by side test on one with my main prespray which is a colloidal organic cleaner and Planet Guard mix. I couldn't tell if one was better than the other on this job. I'll need to do several side by side test on different jobs to form an opinion.

Colloidal??

Don't turn into this guy
blue-man.jpg

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i was going to order a couple cases but when i saw i just missed out on the 25 dollar per case savings it kind of soured me. so i didn't yet. i just finished of a case of their dirt assassin and peroxellence and both work great. i use both as rinses on commercial work. i like fiber plus from bridgepoint for most things because we can clean different fabrics at the same time.

gene

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
GeneMiller said:
i was going to order a couple cases but when i saw i just missed out on the 25 dollar per case savings it kind of soured me. so i didn't yet. i just finished of a case of their dirt assassin and peroxellence and both work great. i use both as rinses on commercial work. i like fiber plus from bridgepoint for most things because we can clean different fabrics at the same time.

gene
INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL:
• $25.00 off of all case orders of Intensity GREEN.
• $ 5.00 off of all gallon orders of Intensity GREEN.
To receive one of the the above discounts you must call our toll free number to order.... Offer expires Wednesday, March 31st, 2010.
Call 1-877-333-9964

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
thanks Jim the email i had said expired the last day of Feb. Maybe I misread and it said March.

gene

Back
Top Bottom