Vacaway products

I wanted to get some feedback on this line for commercial hwe.

I have been doing more commerical lately and the resutls I have been getting are great, but the job just takes a lot longer. I hate to admit but I have been boosting a high ph carpet pre spray with a degreaser and rinsing with some type of acid rinse. When I pre-scrub the carpet I can really see the foam so I know the carpet is going to have some residue in it.

Prochem doesn't really make what I am looking for.

I am interested in feedback on the encapsulating prespray and acid rinse. This in theory should provide the best results for commercial carpet when steam cleaning. Especially carpet that is heavy soiled.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
if carpet is heavily soiled I wouldnt be using an acid rinse as most acid rinses dont offer much cleaning power. I am a fan of encap and have decided that hot knife is just as good as releasit. I would use an emulsifier like dry slurry and maybe do a post bonnet and mist some vacaway acid encap on the carpet. I have used the acid encap juice from vacaway it will work as an anti wicking agent and a neutralizer when used during post bonneting

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Vacaway Dirt Assasin is available on my website as is Snake Oil Low Foam...

CleanEvo

I've been using Dirt Assassin and it works really well. In residential you can just do a water rinse and on anything really dirty or commercial, you can do a Dry Slurry rinse.

If you get something that Dirt Assassin isn't cutting (rare) you can boost it with Vacaway Spot and Boost, that stuff is awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom