Vacuum Maintenance

Name
I'm Rick James
Today i took my vacuum apart and cleaned the hoses and so on.

Should I spray a little wd-40 down in the motor? Does it matter with a vacuum motor?

Never done it before, the vacuum is about 9 months old.

Mike Draper

at 9 months old that means you prolly have used it 2 or 3 times :oops: I'd probably empty the bag at this point.

Mike Draper

brent said:
Subject: Vacuum Maintenance

Mike Draper said:
at 9 months old that means you prolly have used it 2 or 3 times :oops: I'd probably empty the bag at this point.

You got a problem draper?

Friendly sarcasm Brent. Bob Vawter has never sent me any stupid messages like this when I give him a bad time. Seroiously Brent, sending me a message like this is just childish.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mike Draper said:
brent said:
Subject: Vacuum Maintenance

[quote="Mike Draper":2guxoiu5]at 9 months old that means you prolly have used it 2 or 3 times :oops: I'd probably empty the bag at this point.

You got a problem draper?

Friendly sarcasm Brent. Bob Vawter has never sent me any stupid messages like this when I give him a bad time. Seroiously Brent, sending me a message like this is just childish.[/quote:2guxoiu5]

Sorry about that draper, I figured if there was an issue a PM is the way to go. I know you are a harper fan, so wasnt sure if you were being so charming because of that or if its your nature self. Besides its a bit more childish to go post private PM when trying to solve an issue. Didnt know you were into the drama, I will keep that in mind when addressing you next time. :mrgreen:

Mike Draper

I've never had a personal issue with anyone on this board. I've never even spoke or replied to Harper on this board 1 single time, so how could i be a fan or anything else for him? dont be so uptight about things, Im not out to get ya. 8)

Name
I'm Rick James
Mike Draper said:
I've never had a personal issue with anyone on this board. I've never even spoke or replied to Harper on this board 1 single time, so how could i be a fan or anything else for him? dont be so uptight about things, Im not out to get ya. 8)

I dont really follow the people on here to well...so you never know. Thats why i sent the PM.... :roll:

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
Brent if I had to choose between you and Harper....

mellow out .

I thought I was one of the more mellow people here. :shock:

Like I told Harper, he can put me on the foe list if he doesnt want to read what I write, instead of following me around trying to pick fights like he did in the RR room.

Its not a big deal, figured thats why there is the foe button. :oops:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I take our vacuums all apart every two months.. Clean all the brushes on the roller, clean all the housing.. I take it all apart.. Now the vacuums that the restaurants use they get taken apart once a month..... As needed I replace the fan housing (they get cracked and chip off and dont suck as much) I replace brush rolls about every 6 months. Belts are about every 2 weeks.. They dont break, but the stretch and they are not as tight and there fore dont move the roller as well..

We have orecks, A big metal royal IT eats belts........And a Riccar which if the orecks ever blow up they will be replaced by riccar's. The orecks may not suck real well but those things are hard to break..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom