Vacuum reccomendation for hard floors

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Oreck of course... there uprights fo great on hard floors, my cleaning girls dont even use a broom much at all... As much as i know how you hate orecks get her one for xmas

Brett

Kinda depends on her needs. Will she also use it for carpet, walk off mats, or rugs. Does she want a power head with on off switch for brush roll or no power head. Does she want true Hepa. Cost of Hepa filters and size for your money can make a big difference in operating cost over time. Disposable vac if it breaks or does she want to invest in something worth repairing for 10-20 years or more. Sebo, Miele, Patriot are some good Hepa vacs but costly.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
I really like using my Sears Kenmore canister,power head for wall to wall,hard surface attachment and a little beater bar turbine for stairs as well as upholstery.Best deal next to my Proteam upright

Lonny

Supportive Member
True, but if they are gonna spend $300.00 plus on a vac anyway, they are nice, until they knock over their first vase/picture/ irreplaceable knick-knack Ivebeensold

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Miele all the way..

Lindhaus has a good canister...

Riccar also has good canisters. They would be the most price comparable to Kennmore. But more quality.
All the companies should have a straight suction/no brushroll option.

Central vac would also be good. Beam is going international. Nutone and/or Royal have decent central vacs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom