Value Added Service (NCC Alert)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
In this case I am adding value BEFORE the sale.
You can list your company on the "hidden Cleaners" page so that other cleaners might find your company if needed.

I'm not charging anyone anything for this but I think it can come in handy.
Members and Non-Members will both be listed.

I've got most of the cleaners info on the Networking Cleaner website that have submitted their info.
You can use this to find carpet cleaners in other areas or whatever.
Does your Grandmother live in FL and you live in Bowling Green, KY and she needs her carpet cleaned? Go on here to find a cleaner.

Feel free to submit your info on the Networking Cleaner page...and you can check the availability of your zip codes as well.

let me know what you think.

Maybe Mikey will put a text link just above the "Board Index" box in the center of the page?? :mrgreen:
Where's the begging emoticon?

Networking Cleaner

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
And please go there to find your listing. Let me know of any corrections that need to be made.

I'm only posting what was submitted to me...Although I will add a business phone number if it wasn't listed.

Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way. I changed all the website addresses to links so you also get an inbound link to your website.
It will help your site with the search ratings.

It helps even more if you don't return the favor (link exchange's are not great).

So by listing your info, it could help yourself as well as others.

This site has been getting hits from about 30 states...thanks to Mikey's Board and some of my other efforts so a link from that kind of site should be even better.

But I would have to ask Fred CC about that one. Not sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom