valve stem extentions for inside duels......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
got tire of having to go to the tire shop and sit and wait to have the pressures checked on my tires because the inside duel are so hard to get to.........

local truck stop...$45.00 for a set of 2 for the inside duels....worth the money and the effort to get them put on and maintain your tires yourself......

IMG_3921.jpg

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Jim Martin said:
got tire of having to go to the tire shop and sit and wait to have the pressures checked on my tires because the inside duel are so hard to get to.........

local truck stop...$45.00 for a set of 2 for the inside duels....worth the money and the effort to get them put on and maintain your tires yourself......

IMG_3921.jpg

Great idea Jim, oh by the way, I see a spec of dust on the lugnut at 3 o'clock.

Greenie

I think they call those Cat Eyes or sumthin', Michael Schoeny has them on his AT, pretty cool.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I like that much better......going to have to check into those...Thanks......

anyone want to buy a few valve stem extensions ......??

John Watson

I have a tire pressure reader that works as I ride down the road,
Called Smartire, Has a sender mounted in the tire with a lithium battery. Turns it self off if no movement. A reciever on he dash (On my GoldWing) My perticular unit could have been made for a 6 wheeled unit like Jims. Modified to fit my bike. I have a constant pressure reading, blinking red light if 3 lbs high or low, buzzer alarm and blinking light if 5 lbs different than pressure range I set perimiters to. Als so can be set for internal air tempeture of tires. Got mine in 97 when I rebuilt my GoldWing after going down because of a flat tire. Now the make the sending units that are part of the valve stem..

But like in Jims case I would still have the extenders to make filling easier...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom