Van Signage

Lonny

Supportive Member
Anyone ever get a phone call from the signage on the van?
I haven't heard of it happening, and with that in mind was ordering signs without the phone number. I think it looks cleaner, and if it is just for brand recognition- I can't think of why not.

So whaddya think- phone number or no?

Bob Foster

Yes and yes. Don't pick your nose when you're driving either and stay out of the fast lane.

Name
I'm Rick James
Your van is a marketing tool, its foolish to not have your number on your moving billboard. Yes walk ups are common when youre out and about.

th_frontlogo2.jpg

th_GetAttachment.jpg

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
only once from a resi prospect who was driving behind me several years ago.

i declined him for some reason i cant remember...probably cat urine.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I think you need a phone number. Especially local prospective costomers, looking for a local carpet cleaner.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
i have had a lot of people tell me they saw my van rolling by and jotted the number down because they wanted somebody who worked in their specific neighborhood.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Defintely list your phone #. I've only recieved a few calls that can be traced to the van graphics but it's worth it.

Amazing

I get at least one call per month off my vans lettering.

In fact, the 1st job from lettering came the day after getting it lettered.

A must in this service business, not just for advertising, but for client and neighbor peace of mind..

Unmarked white van backed into a driveway causes concern.

P

pitmaster

It a rolling billboard for your company you need a# what the point if you dont have a #on it

Yes we've gotten calls from vehicle signage.

We got a call while the guy was applying the lettering to our last van! Customer said they had to wait to get all the numbers, lol.

That said, our current truck is still unmarked.

Name
Nate W.
MarkCermak said:

We got a call while the guy was applying the lettering to our last van! Customer said they had to wait to get all the numbers, lol.

Why is that? Too many priceshoppers?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I have a van thats lettered, we get calls from it going down the road. I like the other van better, it's unmarked and I get to fly the bird at lousy drivers when I drive it.

Nate The Great said:
MarkCermak said:

Why is that? Too many priceshoppers?

We train / consult / mentor / help out other cleaners, many times at their job sites, so its been less complicated to leave it unmarked.

Since, we have received a few interesting comments from customers; that our van didnt look gaudy like some of the other service vehicles in this area, and appreciated that we didnt draw attention to them getting their carpet cleaned.

Still on the fence at lettering ours, but I would recommend vehicle signage to about everyone else.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
while driving one day last week i got a call from a woman asking about getting her carpets done ...as we talked i asked her how she found me...her answear was ....

im driving beside you

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I talked to a local dentist. He is a heavy duty marketing guy like a lot of carpet cleaners. Well his #1 marketing source is billboards. He gets a unique number for every marketing source and even every billboard location. So if his #1 source is billboards and he knows it because of the unique number then it makes sense that people write numbers down off of billboards and rolling billboards like ours. Driving down the freeway maybe not as much but parked in a neighborhood and parked at a post office defiantly. Make the numbers smaller so they aren't gaudy and it will still give you the clean look.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom