Van Wraps...

CarpetKING

Hey guys I'm in the market for a new truckmount and also am thinking of getting a wrap for my van. How much did you guys that have them have to pay for them, do you get alot of business from them, and what is the life expectancy of them? Thanks

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
in my market they range anywhere from $1800 to $3000 depending on the options you want. But you do need to shop around and see who does the best work for the best price. Another thing you need to check is the quality of the vinyl they will be using, the cheaper vinyl will fade in the sun within a couple of years. In other words try not to get it done at the flea market.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Try to see if they will split the cost of designing the wrap for you, alot of times the $1500-$4k is including designing.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
$4000 to $5800 depending on how long to take to design, install. I will be putting one on my new butler system I am ordering this week. We wrap all our vans. Best advertising for us in this area. Sets us apart from everyone else and we do get our money back we feel. It is a travleing Billboard!

Mark Saiger

100_1456.jpg

G

Speaking of wraps, my buddy works for Penske Racing NASCAR divison and it cost $2200
to do a car and they did 131 wraps last year.

The 18 wheelers cost over $12k to do
They spent over $850k to the graphics guy last year!

Walt

Unless you are prepared to spend a little money I wouldn't get one. The cheaper ones I've seen look terrible - which is most of them. You need quality hi rez images (ie not from a consumer camera), a good graphic designer and installer to do it for you. I'd expect to pay around 3k minimum for all of it.

If you get it right it could be a good way to set your self apart. If you don't, you've wasted your money and will look like a tool driving around town.

CarpetKING

Mark thats a good looking wrap and van. I will be installing an El Diablo in my van in the next week or so and want to get a wrap as well. One of my customers owns a graphic design business and he is gonna print the wrap for free/barter. I will still need someone to design and actually put the wrap on though as he does not put the wraps on. To me the hardest part is gonna be the ideas for designing. I really dont want the standard dog and a baby...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom