Vawters Steam Genie

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Bob are you just real slow or that stupid. YOU NEED TO GO FIND A VAN PUT THE GENIE IN IT AND YOU WILL HAVE IT SOLD IN A WEEK. It really is that simple. People need to be able to show up see the unit in the van. Run the unit and pay you then leave. You are making this way too hard.

Golden Boy

Name
I'm Rick James
imagesCA2XMTFE.jpg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya...ya.....that's what i USED to think.....
however with ME hasin' the OCD like i DO.......
i would have to RESTORE the van as well...
and nobody wants to pay me whats that's worth....
plus i'm too old for another project....
i'm anxious to turn my garage into
the Audi shirine.....
befo i croak.........

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Bob do two things for me take two steps back from the crackpipe and pretend you are not a KNOW IT ALL CARPET CLEANING GEEZER like every other old fook in this biz. Go to the used Truck Mount Sites and look at the garbage these guys are selling for over 20 grand. Go to Jon Dons site or www.truckmountdeals.com. Put your unit in a decent van and sell the fookin thing for around 15 grand as a turn key unit. As far as the van goes whatever OCD issue you have you will get your money back. If you dont follow my advice then you will have two machines sittin on a workshop table at a estate sale. Now use your FOOKIN BRAIN. This is exactly why Matt King got out of the direct drive biz becus every Broke Dick wanted to put the unit in a 2 or 3 grand POS van. Matt could not do that he set his units up for new vans but you can. As far as finding a nice van 2002 or older for low miles. Well Crash got lucky. Even now and then a Blind Squirrel finds a nut.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Thanks for your support Ken. Thats why I get myself in trouble. I just tell it like it is. There is no in between with me. You either love me or hate me.

Golden Boy

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Waldo said:
Bob do two things for me take two steps back from the crackpipe and pretend you are not a KNOW IT ALL CARPET CLEANING GEEZER like every other old fook in this biz. Go to the used Truck Mount Sites and look at the garbage these guys are selling for over 20 grand. Go to Jon Dons site or http://www.truckmountdeals.com. Put your unit in a decent van and sell the fookin thing for around 15 grand as a turn key unit. As far as the van goes whatever OCD issue you have you will get your money back. If you dont follow my advice then you will have two machines sittin on a workshop table at a estate sale. Now use your FOOKIN BRAIN. This is exactly why Matt King got out of the direct drive biz becus every Broke Dick wanted to put the unit in a 2 or 3 grand POS van. Matt could not do that he set his units up for new vans but you can. As far as finding a nice van 2002 or older for low miles. Well Crash got lucky. Even now and then a Blind Squirrel finds a nut.

Golden Boy
Look here wally...WTF do you think you're dealin wit here......
if all my knowledge of truckmounts....racecars and pro-street motors were to magically enter you brain....all at once....
yor frickin' hED would explode...immediately!
I've shipped these suckers on a pallet and talked the installation thru on the phone...in one case wit someone who couldn't even speak English.......
i advise putting the unit in a 2 or 3 grand POS van
you want to bet a hunnert that i DON sell them......? blowme blowme :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ken Snow said:
Thanks for saying what I had been thinking for years Waldo :-)

Look at Ken...can you hang at the big boys table....
maybe we'll see in Nashville??? :twisted:

F

FB7777

bob vawter said:
Look at Ken...can you hang at the big boys table....
maybe we'll see in Nashville??? :twisted:
Bawb's big boy chariot
y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWiYphJUS7Qy]

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- I am hoping the seats are all taken so I don't have to Bob.

Seriously, Waldo makes an interesting point~ why don't you make it turn key for someone? Buy the 2k POS van, put a few days labor in it, mark it up to 4-5 grand and sell the whole package for 10-12k. Sounds like a piece of cake for someone with your vast knowledge and capabilities (no insult intended).

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ken Snow said:
LOL- I am hoping the seats are all taken so I don't have to Bob.

Seriously, Waldo makes an interesting point~ why don't you make it turn key for someone? Buy the 2k POS van, put a few days labor in it, mark it up to 4-5 grand and sell the whole package for 10-12k. Sounds like a piece of cake for someone with your vast knowledge and capabilities (no insult intended).
OK..Mr smartypants....heres the deal....YOU go buy a van...i'll put the unit in it......then we'll SELL the working van.THEN pay you back for yor cost of the van....
and then SPLIT anything over my eight grand....
how's that sound?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I got 3 Butlers to sell already, I'll pass. Plus I don't ever get into deals I am not the controlling party in Bob. Not trying to be smartypants, you will do what works for you. Waldo's post just resonated with me so I replied. I thought his/my solution might actually make you a few more bucks but if you don't think it will work wtf am I to tell you diff.

Sounds like Waldo was trying to help even if his delivery could have been softer.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Plus I don't ever get into deals I am not the controlling party in Bob
Ya but Ken...since the van would be in YOR name...
YOU would be the controling party...
so i guess it's ME that'll have ta pass................

JEEBUS KEN...are we gonna have fun with YOU! :twisted:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
OK Bob, whatever you think. What I meant was I don't do partnerships outside my core bus. Got enough challenge with the 3 I have here. In all my other deals I am solo, or using other peoples money.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ken Snow said:
OK Bob, whatever you think. What I meant was I don't do partnerships outside my core bus. Got enough challenge with the 3 I have here. In all my other deals I am solo, or using other peoples money.
Ken......i wuz KIDDING!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
thanks Ken.....i don't know how many here know how the Hagopian name is synonymous with quality in the Detroit area....
i was always happy when i could snatch one of your custys....... :lol:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Dang Bob,
If you do what the tarnished boy says......
A) You'll be like reel family to him.
B) He'll throw in a two places advancement in his rating.

Think about the marketing possibilities Bob!
It will finally put you smack on the map :p

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
You guys wanna hear something interesting? A blind squirrel could find his own nuts because he uses his nose. Squirrels lick the nuts before they bury them, then they can smell them underground. Bob's aren't underground,,, yet.

Al

I'd love to have a "Vawterbiult" seriously but I would want it in a van so i can fly out and drive home.
8)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You guys wanna hear something interesting? A blind squirrel could find his own nuts because he uses his nose. Squirrels lick the nuts before they bury them, then they can smell them underground. Bob's aren't underground,,, yet
Squirrel.png

ohhh Kevin that's cold! :mrgreen:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
All jokes aside.............. what year van will this thing fit in? I just went and looked at an 07 chevy ext van that was owned by bestbuy.. this thing has vault like locks on all the doors. hidden sliding mechanisims.... They said they would take my suv on an even trade.. hmm

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nutech said they can install bawb's units in any year. Intall costs depend on if they can use the shaft that comes with the unit and time needed 3-5 days to modify front end kit electronic module and install SS "S" hoses. Bawb has Brian's number if you're serious.

Back
Top Bottom