FB7777

46983_452159202471_760312471_5310812_5983131_n.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Lee Stockwell said:
Ken has jeans and Steve is wearing the swishies it seems....
I told Ken he could wear my jeans if he sat between Mr. Brevik and me.

IB
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Actually Terry in person is highly intelligent and well-spoken. All of us at the table had a good time even though I had to leave early. I don't know what happened to the IQ level once the night wore on and they all got likkered up.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
KevinL said:
Steve, any luck convincing Terry to come to a SFS class?
You know, Terry is living the life he wants and certainly appears to be happy, content and fulfilled. I find that one group who benefits from SFS are the ones who want "more" than they are currently getting out of their work/ business/ life. (Remember that this "more" doesn't need to be about money. People can want more freedom, more time, more fun, more gratification and/or more retirement by selling their company for "more" money.)

Another group profile that just eats SFS up are business owners and manangers who already are successful but want to get better and just love the challenge of constantly tuning up themselves and their business.

Kevin, as I tell every SFS class in my opening remarks, "If you are 1,000 percent happy with your employees, your business, your net worth, your retirement planning and your life then you have my permission to leave and go golfing." So far, over the last 14 years and getting close to 3,000 SFS attendees no one has taken me up on that offer. I'm afraid if I invite Terry he might break my streak ...

Steve
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Now if Terry wants to attend Strategies for Success he would be welcome. Terry is a sharp guy and his sense of humor would certainly liven up the class. I mean, I've dealt with Mikey and assorted other board wackos in SFS. I'm sure we could survive and maybe even win over Terry.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
John LaBarbera said:
What a great picture, Thanks Fred. That was a nice time at Connections even Mikey is smiling, I think.
Uhhhh, John, I don't think Mikey is smiling. Now of course that doesn't mean he wasn't enjoying himself.

Steve
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS BTW, John, thank you very much for the invitation. It was very gracious of you and it was great meeting your family. Next time I'll stick around for the evening.

T

The Magician

too bad Terry didn't leave the golf clubs at home and bring his TM. Finally got to meet him.

F

FB7777

I agree with all the comments about John and may I add that he has a fantastic family that were equally as gracious at hosting the event.

Thank you so much for the invite John, my wife and I had a blast!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Thanks for the invite, John and sorry that I could not stay long enough to enjoy the humor and wit of the that group of wackos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom