vehicle hose ports?

Becker

Name
Becker
Why not install a rv plug in the wall. No port.

Inside the box have a cord running to you heater.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I have one for an RV that I picked up at a garage sale for $1.00. It' s 3" in diameter The cap pops up and it has an oval slot for your extension cord. It's still in the package. I'll post a picture of it later, it's at my shop. If it will work, I'll send it to you.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
How large opening is it? I know for sure I would have to open the back area to fit the connector
20131022_194216.jpg

sent via tapatalk.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
No, don't send that to me! Jim Martin gave me a locking gas cap once and I lost it within 20 minutes.

Tethered.....the thing was tethered to the gas tank......it had a chain hooked onto the gas cap and the other end was hooked to the gas tank....and he lost it before he even got out of Arizona...........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
my 10/3 extension cord is too thick to run under my roll up door

In the very back corner of my box I drilled a 1 1/4 hole......when I need to run a cord into the truck I just drop it threw the hole and plug it in.....when not in use I have a 1 1/4 rubber plug that I put in it....

simple....and it will cost you the price of a plug....( and maybe a hole saw if you don't have one already )

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I would love to do that Jim but the female connector is 2"x2.5" :(

sent via tapatalk.

Then if it were me I would just flush mount a water prof outlet on the outside of the box with a twist lock male inside it...then come winter have everything wired and ready...just plug it in.......

Buck1955

Name
John
I bought an electric plug for my trailer at an rv store which was a male plug to plug in an extension cord. A little caulk and no leaks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom