Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey you like that kia sedona???

isnt that the mini van??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Jordan as far as the country...whie yes we live in glutany, we also give the most in chaitable donations...(only keeping us from burning)

What does that men Floorguy?....

Able 1

Name
Keith
floorguy said:
hey you like that kia sedona???

isnt that the mini van??

It was a joke, I hate mini vans and would rather drive my pos Honda... I do have 2 kids though and makes it easy to get them in and out.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
jstucky said:
2002 Mazda 626

Work van-1999 or maybe early 2000 Ford E-250 I believe...I don't think it's 350

I know dudes...American American American is what people scream

And I don't want to offend or start an arguement here...

But I'm confused about why we can take so much pride in America i.e "God Bless America" or "Proud to be an American".....???

We live in this great country of luxury and "toys"..materialism...which my self of course am guilty of....

But I challenge you to take a trip to most 3rd world countries where people sleep on dirt floors and don't have water to drink....umm and we complain if don't have hot water for a shower...or if I don't know OUR T.V DOESN'T WORK!!...ahh!...haha...

Let's just look at reality...God watches over all nations and is not pleased when he sees our nation living in such greed/selfishness and in such a materialistic world...I know most people see God as a perfect God of love but God also will show his wrath in love, Romans 1:18.

**Let's humble ourselves and start looking at what we have vs what we need and don't need and if we deserve it.**

CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE TO BE POOR!..haha God loves money..Jesus preached on it allll the time...but just used with wisdom and humility and righteousness and not wickedness...give give give and God will reap you with what you sow....

I think the BIG 3 going down is a sign of the times...the nations and the world are going to start to blend more and alot of big greedy American companies are gonna go straight down the toilet...

Anyway....Foreign automobiles are much more reliable and safer and FAIRLEY PRICED...even if they are high priced they retain value wayy long because of quality...

Sorry I'm done preaching dudes....

I couldn't stop..haha

just what you wrote here.....

yes we are high on the hog sometimes..ok most....but we also GIVE to other countries/people more and i would dare say double or triple what any other country does....Soooo that to some extent balances it out...

now Gods gonna do what Gods gonna do, but by what you put there...that is why we are where we are...

but with people wanting to get rid of god this and get rid of god that, its gonna get a lot worse...

basiclly i was agreeing with you, but with an added twist...to the side of dis-agreeing with you....

dont you agree???? :shock: :lol: :wink: :lol: :shock:

Becker

Name
Becker
Ok, I can add the 2009 Dodge Charger I just picked up today.
Orange.

Nice sharp looking rig, can't wait for the snow to melt so I can drive it.

2768571143_b64d3e89ae.jpg

To bad I woke from the dream......
Sweet looking car.

Fon Johnson

B&BGaryC said:
[quote="Fon Johnson":3jgy2gop]
IMG_2969.jpg

Did you have to buy your neighbor a new cow?[/quote:3jgy2gop]

No, my insurance company had to fix a Jeep Liberty. That doggone spare on the back demolished the one vulnerable place on the truck.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
At least you didn't hit ODIN and his little dogs in his Suzuki Sidekick.

BigMac41

Sherrie - 2007 Dodge Ram Quad Cab with the 5.7 Hemi (she loves it, I hate it).

Me - 1999 Ford Ranger (132,000 miles)
2000 Ford F250 Super Duty ( 185,000 miles 7.3 turbo deisel)
2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T ( 2900 miles)

Becker

Name
Becker
At least you didn't hit ODIN and his little dogs in his Suzuki Sidekick.

Thank god, just recently we quit hearing about the bump Terry's van took at MF like 4 years ago.
I was almost convinced it imploded.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

now i have an idea how much them installs cost :wink: :wink:

damn that 2nd one is a nice ride

R

rotovacguy

Becker said:
Ok, I can add the 2009 Dodge Charger I just picked up today.
Orange.

Nice sharp looking rig, can't wait for the snow to melt so I can drive it.

2768571143_b64d3e89ae.jpg

To bad I woke from the dream......
Sweet looking car.

I hear ya. Those new Challengers rock! I was never a fan of the new "Charger". That thing is NO CHARGER!!

I owned a couple of mopars back in the day. A 1970 340 Plymouth Cuda ( looked just like the Challenger ) with a 4 speed Hurst Ramrod shifter, killer headwork, 3/4 racing cam, glasspacks, tunnel ram with a double pumper, going through a 3.91 geared 8 3/4 rear end. Needless to say, it hauled major ass!! Never took it to the track, but would guess it to be a low 12 second car.

Also owned a 1970 Charger with a 383, and a 727 Torqueflite tranny. Nothing too fast, this was my show car, extremely straight body, top to bottom. The thing had STYLE, unlike that POS they call a Charger these days. Like a fool, I sold both of them. :cry:

As for my daily driver, I drive a 2005 Ford Explorer with a 4.6 liter V8. Nothing fancy, just very convenient. It allows me to tow my gear around for work, plenty of room for the family and the dogs, too.

45,000 miles, NEVER been in the shop. I do ALL the work myself. Planning on running it into the ground. My brother and sister each own Ford's with over 240,000 miles on them, with ALL original parts! That's saying something up here with the weather we get in Wisconsin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom