Velo

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Has anyone here used it on a few jobs?

I'm keeping all the fans under 2.5 amps or less, and I'm liking the 1.9 amps on the Velos...I have seen them at a local distributor, they don't weigh much and I also like how compact they are vs the axials.

Would I be called a hack if we went all straight dripods and velos? (sarcasm).

When s-hit hits the fan like a month ago, we had 12 dripods out and about...thinking of buying another bulk unless those Velo's come down in price.

Apparently you can carry up to 4 per person like the dripods.

Last edited:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Nice,

What's the difference between the regular and pro versions?

I only see 1 version online?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The main differences are that with the pro you get a

1.kick stand at the bottom of unit to aim the snout upwards

2.digital speed controller, increases or decreases amps to desired max or min with a digital readout and digital hour clock.

The regular is very no frills-on-off unit. No speed control of any sort.

Just a shout out!

RAY OVER CMS HOOKED ME UP WITH THESE VELOS AS PART OF AN AUCTION HERE ON MIKEYSBOARD, GIVE HIM A CALL AS I BELIEVE HE WILL HOOK YOU UP TOO!

Try to support the advertisers!

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I need to use mine more to see the results. I think I want to buy a new transit for regular service calls, moisture checks and sales calls.

I'd like to rig it out with some Velos, a few small dehus and enough tools to start a WD. Id like to keep it compact and light.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I'm going to look at the long-wheelbase version.

I'm trying to think of the pros and cons of long verses short. (that's what...ah nevermind...

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I think that's a great idea to go w/ the newer Transit supplied w/ the velos and the smaller dehus.

Jondon has an updated version of their 340 which is the same compact version of the R200's, pretty sweet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom