VFW real world HWE vs VLM clean off challenge

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
This should be an adventure.

How is it going to be set up and "judged"??

Who?......with what?.....how?

Mikey P

Administrator
I checked it out again yesterday.

It's filthy and really ground in.

The manager says he ran a rug doctor over it last year and gave up after six tanks of black water.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I gotta dumb question, but wont urine rot a SS waste tank?

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
If you did two tests, one a timed test where both sides had equal but limited time, and a second, where both sides could have as much time as they wished within reason, would the outcome be any different?

Can the HWE team post-pad? :-)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
If you did two tests, one a timed test where both sides had equal but limited time, and a second, where both sides could have as much time as they wished within reason, would the outcome be any different?

Can the HWE team post-pad? :-)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly what I was going to ask. Or suggest. Have equal allowed time for each method and have a chance to take as much time as you want to do the best possible work.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you had the time I would think the pad would win on appearance. Actual soil removal.....the vacuum hands down will beat all systems. Speed in cleaning TM with a Zipper.

Reactions: dgardner

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
hello, is this thing on? lol

forget needing to post bonnet Hwe lol. Are we using an electro weenie tm for this test? No....

rinse with an encap rinse and VLM has zero edge on cleaning appearance/staying cleaner longer afterwards

am I the only guy that uses that here.......?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
if its an olefin with that much soil in it, better to use a rotary, but it's going to wick. You won't be able to flush that amount of soil. The other methods won't disturb the deeper soil, so it won't be a factor. One of the reasons we say VLM doesn't clean as well, it doesn't affect the deeper soil which is what causes the after-issues.
If it can be vacuumed, with that kind of soil load I don't think you'll have enough time in the day to do it sufficiently
HWE is the most unforgiving; it won't win in a race. This will be as much a test of the technician in the contest, in the solution he chooses as well as his technique and settings, as it will be between the machines

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Is this gonna cause a fight in the VFW?

Them Vets could have flashbacks a know : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom