Video

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Chad for someone who was just "playing around" that looks like a really good start.
What did you use to edit it with?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Great vid and work. I like how you used the same camera angle and faded out to the next step.
Interesting to watch the sun move across the floor. Sure lets people know you weren't just in and out.

Name
Nate W.
Albert Lazo said:
You wand and RX :shock:

I think you got Ron beat.

Albert

I'm shocked too. Myteefest was the first time he tried a rx20. Must have seen the light. Lol, good job Chad! shiteatinggrin

Chads

Supportive Member
There was prescrubbing with a host machine too. and lots of other things that didnt go in the video. but you really cant tell how bad the carpet looked before and the after was pretty good but cameras never really can capture this. The carpet was due to be replaced and these people have me try to save everything, but thats why I love these places I get to try out everything and see what works and what dosent. Now if I only had a rv 360 to try out. The rx-20 is not even mine but I would love to have one especially for one of these type of things.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I like it.

Being limited in the brains department with technology, I need something that uses the K.I.S.S. principle, this seems to fit the bill.

Although I have the same Host and and slow speed RX20, I think I would use my Cimex and 360i.

One thing I wasn't keen on were the words at the end of the video..........

Serving Butt :shock:

I wouldn't be game to put that on anything of mine.

Maybe Warmonger would. shiteatinggrin

Bloody good job though on the video, (looks like I might get another late Chrissie present). !gotcha!

Ooroo,

:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom