Viscose

Welshmalc

Name
Malcolm
Recently cleaned a rug , no label but customer didn’t care .Then called me back to say it’s slightly yellow in places when before it was gray, I think it’s viscose, she got it from crate and barrel. My question is can I fix this , I used a portable.

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
Recently cleaned a rug , no label but customer didn’t care .Then called me back to say it’s slightly yellow in places when before it was gray, I think it’s viscose, she got it from crate and barrel. My question is can I fix this , I used a portable.
Cheaper and better results to just buy her a new rug.

• Wow
Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Like she said she didn't care,

Still pick it up get it out side clean it in the sun use last step cti, and miz it with Natural fiber cleaner Cti, mist it on wet it evenly then extract it pushing all the fibers the same direction like grooming.

Don't scrub don't.

Other then that maybe she could have it taken to a rug shop, take some pictures and post.

Brown bottle peroxide misted on yellow areas might fix the yellow also.

Reactions: Welshmalc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom