Visiting Duane Oxley Wednesday Morning....

RichardnTn

Duane is going to be installing an Unleashed II for me Wednesday morning...Hopefully all will go well ........ Opted to not get the wide hose reel and bought a narrow, tall one..saves a lot of space.... A friend of mine got the same machine from Duane and after mounting the hose reel and the solution reel in the back, there's not a lot of space left...A lot of unused space over the top though.. I need the width to get fans and dehumidifiers in and out.... Best to all, Richard R.

RichardnTn

Marty,
Yes it is... I've run HMs', Prochems', and a Steamway..After my last TM, it's time for an easy machine to work on... Most of my cleaning is less than 300 feet, so the #4 turning 3200-3400 rpms should work fine.. heat is no problem with 230,000 btu heater and the Cat 290 is bullet proof..Even if it has problems, it's the simplest of pumps to fix...Richard R.

RichardnTn

BTW Marty, I ran into to you down at Dixie Steamway about 15 years ago...I think we were taking a restoration class...I was the big, ugly guy with the cute little wife... Richard R

RichardnTn

I think so....she was the one with the bad overbite. Too, she laid her glass eye out on cell phone and when it rung, we wound up chasing that thing all over the back three rows. Took it down to the bathroom for her and warshed it off with some toilet bowl cleaner and it was good as need. Said it burnt some but not as bad as the Listerine she got on it earlier that morning...Richard

hogjowl

Idiot™
YEAH! So that was you? Man, she is some fine Southern woman. I remember reminding her to take her spit cup with her when ya'll left.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Richard, shall I cut and paste that post and send it to Gypsy?

You definitely married WAY above yourself with her!

RichardnTn

Jim, Guess I had better be good....Gypsy is the best thing that has ever happened to me.... 35 years and going strong....wonderful person and my best friend.... BTW, enjoyed the get together very much...Richard R.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom