Voiding carpet warranties - what is the real dirt?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Hey Gang,

Email flying around by the Queen of Green Clean (the cash kind...) Ruth Travis implying the cleaners voiding carpet warranties is a "real" concern.

So - is it?

How many warranties did YOU void last week? Twelve?

How do you NOT void them? Is there a Carpet Police Force to enforce those requirements?

Are they using XRF technology to PROVE that Shaw Carpet was cleaned with HWE instead of other methods?

Since XRF can't measure real dirt... I guess that would be a dumb idea...

I am looking for the facts - or to expose the lie of this being a problem... any details would be MUCH appreciated.

Thank you!!!
Lisa

Latest Dirt - Carpet Warranties:
http://realdirtoncri.wordpress.com/2010 ... the-enemy/

rick imby

Name
Rick
Like the carpet companies ever warranty their product. 99 per cent of the time they will come up with a way to weasel out of their warranty.

Just my thoughts, If I offend someone I am not sorry.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Carpet companies only make money off one side of the warranty.

Like insurance...it's a gamble and the house always wins.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Brian R said:
Carpet companies only make money off one side of the warranty.

Like insurance...it's a gamble and the house always wins.

Carpet companies make money with warranties because it makes it easier to sell product. Insurance companies make money by paying out some of what they take in to make people think they will get paid if they have a loss. If the carpet compainies have to warranty anything it comes directly out of their profits. They slant the table really well to make sure the homeowner cannot collect on the carpet mills promise.

I don't have any plugs or tucks but people do what they want. I look at it as mutilation.
Jack Nicholson

How does the Net10 Cell Plan Work?

Net 10 Minute Deals

Net10 Free Airtime

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ya know while the XRF is a worthless tool for measuring dirt, they have found that that it can be a great tool for finding Strontium in Chinese Drywall.

When followed by a sulfur test it's been shown to find walls that have elevated hydrogen sulfide emissions.

So it's not the the XRF guns fault it can't see real dirt, simply the wrong application for the XRF entirely.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
What are you talking about?

The XRF it designed to take money from carpet cleaners and equipment & chemical companies.

Just as intended.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom