Vonage

Don M

Any one us it . Do you like it. Pros and cons about system. Thank You

Scott Rogers

the only con is you must have a good and reliable high speed internet connection.

Our provider Charter Cable sucks.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
We have used it for about 5 years and haven't experienced any problems. Our phone bill with verizon was over $650 per month every month, once we switched to Vonage we pay something like $112 per month for 6 lines. You do need a high speed Internet connection such as road runner but I really like the fact that if something happens such as a power outage, your calls are forwarded to any number you'd like such as your cell phone.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I can get you on our VoIP, trust me, its optimized for video, and the clarity is crystal clear.

Vonage is 1 dollar more than my service, and not nearly as good. They do however have some nice commercials.

If you don't like it, I'll pay for you to switch back. I know you will love it, as I have never switched anyone back yet! Digital service features and cost is by far better than any landline, and far more economical.

Click here to check out our features!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Had vonage for a year... no issues...works like a phone should..it rings you pick it up...

granted I hate qwest but thats another story...

onyl problem i have is the raping i am getting from comcast. want to switch to direct tv cuz of the rape...problem is then i am still paying $55 for internet.... :x :x :x

DevilDog

Kevin, contact me. I am ready to switch right now. Vonage is driving me f'n crazy.

Contact me as soon as you read this.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Any phone will work, just like Vonage. It is actually just as simple to hook up as vonage, but our network is very overkill and robust.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I've had vonage for about 1 and a half years and I love it. Maybe two dropped calls during that time and it was the internet service going down when it did happen. I would never go back to a regular phone.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Todd, I just saw that you posted to call you. I didn't read it all, I'll call you ASAP in the morning, get you a box ordered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom