Giorgio
Here's a couple of fun pictures you might enjoy :winky:

777build2.png

777build.png
[/IMG]

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
dual wanding is the only way to make money.

Oh I'm sorry I missed that part about the industry...

I guess a lot of people that aren't even on these boards but run successful multi truck outfits, don't make money and can't make money without dual wanding...

Ken Snow- any comments?

Mikey P

Administrator
I never could figure out why they designed that angle into the front of the 777 version

Ron, correct me If'n I am wrong but weren't you single wanding in your first years of ownership?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
So you can close the roll-up door with the machine running without bumping attached pressure lines.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Oh I'm sorry I missed that part about the industry...

I guess a lot of people that aren't even on these boards but run successful multi truck outfits, don't make money and can't make money without dual wanding...

Ken Snow- any comments?

Crap- I knew we've been doing things wrong for 73 years, now I finally know what it is!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Crap- I knew we've been doing things wrong for 73 years, now I finally know what it is!

I'm sure Ron was just caught up in the moment making that comment about only making money when dual wanding...But I felt like- Ken you were a good name to throw in there to dispute that clame..

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Why doesen't Shawn start building the again............?????

I'm reasonably sure it's because...
he can't find a biz pard'ner with poor enough judgement to build/bankroll a large dollar project that only fits a tiny niche pool of prospects in a small industry that's already saturated with manufactures reeling from poor TM sales .
and the only ones that were remotely "possibly" dumb enough to take the ri$k... have already gone belly-up

AND

he doesn't have the mean$ to bankroll it himself

I've always admired Yappy's tenaciousness , but his hay day has long since past and i don't see anything on the economic horizon that will bring that hay day back anytime soon

He'll have to have a contract in hand like the Venturi one that put him on the map to take to a manufacture before anyone with the capacity to build it will ever touch it

,,L,T,A,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom