Vortex Owners..

Mikey P

Administrator
everyone else is afraid to comment or they might get a Pajamy Lawyer sic'd on them. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets have a contest.

How many moderators and big players fell for Shawn's bluff?

name them all and win my crackled heat exchanger and 2.1 gallons of used break fluid.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
everyone else is afraid to comment or they might get a Pajamy Lawyer sic'd on them. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets have a contest.

name them all and win my crackled heat exchanger and 2.1 gallons of used break fluid.

I can NAME them ALL.... :shock:
Plus the "2 " that were Fighting over the "conjugal visitation rights"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep the bReAK fluid.. !gotcha!

HARPER said:
Mikey P said:

Lets have a contest.

I can NAME them ALL.... :shock:
Plus the "2 " that were Fighting over the "conjugal visitation rights"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep the bReAK fluid.. !gotcha!

Break fluid. :lol:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim Martin said:
what year and what model of machine...........

never mind..it does not matter...don't do it.....its just not worth it anymore........

Mikey P

Administrator
If it's a Aerotech built unit and the price is real good you may have some luck with parts and service.

At this point in the game, Blueline can provide parts and service for the units they built.

AT has some small stuff in stock but their new units do not utilize the Xentherm system so you'll be on you own to come up with those parts. FMI and Peterson units should be avoided unless you really know what you're doing.

It's my belief that AT will bail on this project soon if sales do not improve soon. As of now they are dismal.

Shawn York once again owns the company and patent but unless 7.4 million dollars falls from the sky real soon, I'm guessing you wont see Vortex start back up.

You better enjoy to tinker and you damn well better have a sturdy back up unit as fixes most likely will not be quick, either to the machine or the truck.

But if you really got to have one, I'll sell you mine for 45K.

Mikey P said:
If it's a Aerotech built unit and the price is real good you may have some luck with parts and service.

At this point in the game, Blueline can provide parts and service for the units they built.

AT has some small stuff in stock but their new units do not utilize the Xentherm system so you'll be on you own to come up with those parts. FMI and Peterson units should be avoided unless you really know what you're doing.

It's my belief that AT will bail on this project soon if sales do not improve soon. As of now they are dismal.

Shawn York once again owns the company and patent but unless 7.4 million dollars falls from the sky real soon, I'm guessing you wont see Vortex start back up.

You better enjoy to tinker and you damn well better have a sturdy back up unit as fixes most likely will not be quick, either to the machine or the truck.

But if you really got to have one, I'll sell you mine for 45K.

Crap not lookin good. I will stick with my boxxer 421.

Mikey P

Administrator
If you really have the need to dual wand 75% of your jobs like we do, than do the dual Slide In thing in a box truck/van.

Single wanding with a VAT is a ridiculous way to market yourself these days.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
If you really have the need to dual wand 75% of your jobs like we do, than do the dual Slide In thing in a box truck/van.

Single wanding with a VAT is a ridiculous way to market yourself these days.

Mine did everything that I needed it to do.......but like the dinosaur...its time has come and passed.......give it about another year and you will be digging up nothing but fossils......

Dave Rampage

With my AT and a helper, I can bring in $400.00/hour and have the carpets dry before I leave. Single wanding. I don't know how anybody wouldn't want that. I have about 3300 hours and bought mine in August of 2005.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom