Vortex'd

F

foster4808

I had been putting off getting my carpets cleaned for too long when I received a coupon from "You're The Boss" aka Ron Lippold. Now was my chance to see the big truck up close (I see the truck often here in ABQ). I called Ron and we set a time for an estimate. He showed up and I booked the job right then and there. On the day of the cleaning, Ron knocked out the job quickly and professionally. The Vortex made the carpet look so good and they dried very quickly.

BTW- I was considering opening a carpet cleaning business a couple of years ago. Mikey's Board was a great resource for me at the time. I appreciated the posts from all of you in the business. I did not start a carpet cleaning business but if I ever did it would be a Vortex for me.

Thanks,

John

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
foster4808 said:
I had been putting off getting my carpets cleaned for too long when I received a coupon from "You're The Boss" aka Ron Lippold. Now was my chance to see the big truck up close (I see the truck often here in ABQ). I called Ron and we set a time for an estimate. He showed up and I booked the job right then and there. On the day of the cleaning, Ron knocked out the job quickly and professionally. The Vortex made the carpet look so good and they dried very quickly.
BTW- I was considering opening a carpet cleaning business a couple of years ago. Mikey's Board was a great resource for me at the time. I appreciated the posts from all of you in the business. I did not start a carpet cleaning business but if I ever did it would be a Vortex for me.

Thanks,

John

yea, because Ron Didn't do any of the work. :roll:

I think they just wind the V up and let it go right??

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
John- Did anyone tell you to come here and post this story, because it looks that way, and is kinda pathetic.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Doug Cox said:
John- Did anyone tell you to come here and post this story, because it looks that way, and is kinda pathetic.[/quote

I was thinking the exact same thing...

"hey, glad you liked your service today, btw, can you go set up an acct at MB and tell them how good i am"...that's some funny sh#t! :lol:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Shawn York said:
Bitch slap one of them back and watch em run away crying like little girls. Shawn

OMG!! That is some funny shit!! Only the BB virgins (Or Big Talkers) on here will run like little bitches.

Name
Ron lippold
John is one of many that call me after seeing the V on bluelines sight. A couple of years ago he was looking to get out of the housing game and looking for another venture. When I talked to him it sounded like he was not a oo but more of a business man whith a family. I told him of this place and he looked aroung a bit.

He had a guy named Niel form hevens best (padders) come and clean his carpet. Niel is no longer in business.

Walla John gets my ad and has me come over (small world) very dirty carpet we make him happy I let him try out the wand and he was impressed.

Im glad he made his choice to go into insurance, I dont think this would have made him happy, but he could have made it with a little luck.

real story.

F

foster4808

I appreciate the feedback and most of the comments, I would expect nothing less from MB members (you all don't hold back any punches). :wink:

Ron did and excellent job with the help of the Vortex. It does take a skilled person to do a great job. Ron's experience and the right tool (Vortex) resulted in a very happy customer.

As for the comments that I'm a shill, well, I'm not. That level of honesty among members of this board was important in my decision making process when I was considering starting my own carpet cleaning business in 2006. I would often visit this board and the "other" board. I found MB had better content to help me make a pretty big business decision.

In the long run, I did not start my carpet cleaning business. I do reserve the right to keep it on my back burner, though. Who knows, maybe things will change.

-JB-

Name
JB
wait till ya get yer water bill after Mr. high flow hit ya up! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom