Waiting for my new wand.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
2" Hydra Hoe baby!! Greenie had it made for me. Now all your asses are mine (not literally). Now all I need is a vacuum.LOL

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Dont pull a Cooper and stiff Greenie. Hookin up with Greenie has you flirting with the Top Ten. I will make a note in your file. Keep up the goodwork Dawg.

Golden Boy

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
P4290025-1.jpg

P4290024.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
2 inch or not it is still a hydra hoe, I hate the design of the hydra hoe..

Glad someone likes them, or it would still be in my garage, and not sold on ebay.

TimP

I've got one.......anyone want it? Hell anyone want the slot glide so I can get a slot for my greenhorn? :lol:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I got one with my new TM too, I keep saying I'm gonna use it one day jsut for the hell of it, but I can't get up the courage!

Chris A

Name
Chris
its got 400 hours on it, same as the TM. I'm not ready to give it up just yet, I think it may have its place in really gunky traffic lanes.

TimP

Compared to the greenhorn......the hydrahoe is just awfull. It's a freaking toy.

Why would anyone want a single jet wand I just can't understand it. Do you enojoy working in a sauna???

A 2" would be better but come on single jet....I just don't get it.

I'll give it one thing though, it's easier to maintain with the matte finish on it. I don't care for the gloss on the greenhorn.

Chris A

Name
Chris
oh yeah, gloss. I've been using mine for 4 months I forgot what it used to look like!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
TimP said:
Compared to the greenhorn......the hydrahoe is just awfull. It's a freaking toy.

Why would anyone want a single jet wand I just can't understand it. Do you enojoy working in a sauna???

I'll give it one thing though, it's easier to maintain with the matte finish on it. I don't care for the gloss on the greenhorn.

Whatever..... You have no clue what a real wand is all about. I bought it from Greenie for Christs sakes.

TimP

I wont ever get it. But you're welcome to use a hydrahoe all you want. It don't matter to me.

Everyone is different is all I can say.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
6'3" WITH REALLY LONG ARMS. Mikey- I picture myself about your size with a normal size head.

Mikey P

Administrator
To keep the unglided vacuum orifice level on the carpet your arms must be 2.9 feet off the ground with that POS.

The glide must really help

and I'm 6'6 ya twerp.

TimP

Loren Egland said:
I bet that Hydrahoe really puts the high temperature solution to the carpet fibers like no other wand in the industry. :wink:

:roll: more like to the air in the room....not the carpet.

G

just to correct the resident retard from the corn fields of the midwest , Lisa was paid on the wand that she sent me to try out .

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think Tim is right the jet looks like it sets close to 4" from the carpet. Why not weld a heat shield on and retain more of that heat?

TimP

I do actually own one but it's only jetted 06. I can't comment on how it sprays jetted higher. but at 06 it creates a sauna. And wastes a lot of heat to the air because of distance traveled. If you put a manifold on it some how to lower the jets and make it multi jetted, it could be a decent wand if it had a 2" tube.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Doug Cox said:
TimP said:

Whatever..... You have no clue what a real wand is all about. I bought it from Greenie for Christs sakes.

Hey God himself lets us make mistakes to....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

lets know how each one of your vacations are (jobs) because i am sure the sauna at each one will be just lovly....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom