WajaDO?

Mikey P

Administrator
One job.

I'm toast.

Clean Master bed room carpet and 2 large wool rugs

Granite counter top/Island with 4 inch Marble trim. Polish the light etching and clean and seal the whole counter top.

Glazed tile Counter top. Strip off the remains of her half assed color seal she got a Bed Bath and Beyond, steam and Sure Seal.

Clean and seal ceramic laundry room TnG.

Polish and seal Marble bathtub surround. PITA!

Polish and seal Marble bath room counter top. Just as much of a pita

Wash down large Marble shower stall with Magi Al's non acid soap scum remover, lightly polish and enhance w' dry treat

They were unknowing guinea pigs but I still made $315 an hour.
All polishing was done with a combo of Monkey and Cobbs powder.
I need to go to stone school before I get bit.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Started out pretty sweet with a walk up at the gas station. Mr. Green Jeans started shooting the bull about cleaning his carpet for his wife. Set the appt for estimate in the afternoon.

Did a demo on condo complex with 30 y/o indoor/outdoor quarry tile and grout (about 10k+ sq ft) Cleaned up like crap. Still trying to figure out a good combo, never had good luck with this old quarry stuff.

1000 sq ft carpet -clean/protect-while custy pulled a dead rabbit out of the pool and played with her rifles on the porch by the pool while we cleaned. $580.

Did the estimate, found out he was an attorney for 30 yrs. Wife on oxygen and he smokes pal mals. Has 2 rooms of carpet from 1968 :shock: This may be a record for oldest carpet cleaned that I knew the age. Carpet and upholstery $574.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
1500 sqft of CGD.. Nigh Job, has not been properly cleaned in over 5 years. Currently have 100 + Gallons of Sludge. Have the second half in a few weeks. Tried Grease Eraser.. Applied liberally and Scrubbed in with 175. Will have to go back during second half and pad cap the entire area for appearance level. Uber dense CGD plus lack of vacuum plus poor clean job impacting the dirt = ick! Didn't look bad till I started to see it was blue and purple not green and purple.

Al

Kyle had one commercial job in the morning, turned into a no show. So he came back to join Shawn and I making prospecting calls. About noon time a lady calls with a flood, about 1600 gallons in a half finished basement.

Nice thing was it was our first referral straight from the fire department! Our visits paid off! Brought them a cheese cake wheel and 2 big pies the day before Thanksgiving.

8)

Worked on websites and Internet Marketing all morning. Spent the afternoon re-installing pad and carpet and cleaning at a urine decon job.

Then back to computer work for most of the evening. SSDD ;)

Chris A

Name
Chris
One good sized job with a sinus infection, dragged the wife along, but didn't have her do anything due to my obsessive-compulsiveness...

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Went last night and cleaned a little restaurant 2200sqft CGD for FREE. They will pass out our discount cards to every customer for the next 3 days.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
it stated out just fine, little 150 cash job in n out type no problems, then went to look at a 71 mercury capri im thinking of buying, then went to do another little cash job
that too was fine , even got 10gls of paint of him for me house(he,s a painter friend of mine).....just 2 other little little jobs to do
well that whats i was thinking
i get a call from a friend ..

i end up spending 4 hrs on the otherside of town showing 2 of his guys how to redo patches in an apartment. one of the guys is a new the other has a few years under his belt

instead of getting home at 4pm i get home at 7pm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom