Wajadowednesday?

Chris A

Name
Chris
1 big fattie at 11:30, 6 rooms, a sectional and a sofa, maybe get a little work done in the office this morning, maybe not.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
TODAYS the day i get some 220 in my "new" garage...electricians will be here at 8:30AM......all new service....
then we dig the trench for NG!
The goal is to cook the turkey in the "new" house!!!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Demo a restaurant @ 9

Meeting with Send out cards at 11:30

3 Rooms @ 2

Estimate on wood floor at 4:30

Busy day but no dough to speak of

Next week Wed is booked from beginning to end and I mean end at 2 am, then get some sleep to enjoy my 2nd ever Thanksgiving with my family

Al

Woke up at 3:05 :shock: Found Hoodle in the chat room and chatted for a while, scanned the BB;s for Drama...didn't find any but read all the new post's anyway. Jumped in the hot tub, it was 31* outside and 102* inside.
Starting @ 9:00 am
We have 3 CC jobs, one is a lift replace pad and seal wood floor urine job. We have a cleaning job( hepa vac, clean whole house) and a small restoration job to start.
We can run 2 trucks today :D .
Debbie will be in at 8:30 and start marketing, I'll be working here first then a meeting with Insurance agent and I want to be on the urine and restoration jobs if I can. 8)

All those plans are subject to change soon as the phones start ringing :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
up at 4:30 got ready check the BB and was at a job at 5:15 that was stripped last night. 4 coats on 3500 sq ft. Done for the day and going to play with my boys. Gonna make our hand turkey pictures, cranberry sauce, apple crisp and a few more surprises

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
pressure wash two sides of a house
pressure wash, sanitize/deo a basement floor
seal a living room sub floor
seal a garage floor
flirt with Christine at the carpet store and see what kind of cheap POS cut pile poly she can get us for the a trashed sec 8 house we're rehabing.

and put out whatever fires crop up during the day

..L.T.A.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
Got up at 9.
Had pancakes with maple syrup, bluberries, ice cream and cream along with a flat white for breakfast.
Only lost one ball at golf.
Went out to dinner with the wife and ruggies ( as well as mother in law ).
Tv, coma.
Thursday and Friday is wall to wall work. Gotta go.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
2200 sq ft of Residential Carpet in 10 rooms. 2 couches, 2 loveseats, 3 recliners 4 seat cushions, 1 bench seat, 13 pillows, 1 stair case, and a surprise estimate on a clean and reseal of some new Marble. Though the neighbor that asked me to come look at the marble didn't knock and I was using the potty for I started the action.. Least she was super cute!!

Now paperwork and maybe an hour of Hand overcasting on an old Kirman.

Gary Taylor

Drove into Chicago to take my son and his wife's Christmas decorations to them, since we store the stuff for them. About an 1 hour twenty into the city. Took the time to drive anought 45 min to see my son's new office. Came back home, returned some calls, and then showed some woman an apartment we have for rent. Then check in with the losers here to see what they did today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom