Waldo Waldo Waldo

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Every time there is an AT or Vortex tread Waldo has to run his mouth and bring up my name. I never say a thing but I would love to set the record straight. Now I completely understand nobody really cares what he says and he is just jealous because he cant run a business and make any real money. I do hope Waldo someday realizes that a negative attitude about everything is what is holding him back from real success.

We purchased a Vortex in 2004. I wanted a real dual wand machine and everything I ran just wasn’t a REAL dual wand machine. I put enough down so my payment was under $980 a month. It was great and we used the BIG TRUCK look to our advantage. We would take every customer out to the truck and show them the worlds most powerful cleaning machine. It really worked. The referrals flooded in and my $150k a year biz went to 200K the first year and almost 250k the next.
My wife at the time was having all sorts of medical issues. We took her to many doctors and she had 6 ( if I remember right ) surgeries in two years. Medical payments through the roof and the only insurance I could get on her cost me $$$$. The only time she even felt decent was when it was warm. BLUEline offered me a job with the best insurance, no deductable, and no cost to me. It was in a warmer climate with Phoenix close. The bigger city had more medical opportunities. I had terrible back pain all the time and it seemed the best thing to do to get my wife some help since we had exhausted all of our medical avenues here. So I did what I thought was best for her. I sold the business and moved my family to Az. We found a doc that gave her the correct diagnoses ( she had been mis-diagnosed all along ) and she completely was better in less than a year. I lost 65lbs. and learned how to strengthen my core and got rid of the back pain.
Waldo always says I said people without a Vortex were hacks. Not so at all. If I ever said anything like that I was completely teasing and I appoligize if it ever came off that way. I never have felt that and even purchased a small slide in one year after the V to use when we were not dual wanding. As a matter of fact I always said it’s “a true dual wand machine”. That is what it is intended for. As a single wand machine it’s a waste of money but as a dual wander they are money makers. I said that to every potential Vortex customer as well. I always told them if they were going to single wand with it to buy a big slide in instead.
I am sure Waldo you are a good guy dealing with issues of your own. I am sorry your father didn’t hug you or your mother drank too much or whatever you may be dealing with but its OK now.;) They cant hurt you anymore. You can move on with your life and do something positive with it. Your kids need a great role model and you can be that guy.:yawn:

PS That new AT is amazing. If my company was ready to dual wand 80% of the time or more I would be looking into one.

Mikey P

Administrator
20130908_064327_zpsd8865f62.jpg

I'll sell you or Waldo the one of the right for a song..

Reactions: Goldenboy

hogjowl

Idiot™
I appreciate you telling us your story Adam. Sniff ... it has caused me to look at you entirely differently.

Nobody listens to Waldo.

Or Yocum ...

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Nobody listens to Waldo.

Or Yocum ...

Really!!! I personally hang on his every word. Next your going to say the Top 25 isnt something I should concern myself with....Top 5 is a dream on mine, marketing plan in place for when I achieve that highest of high honors.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I appreciate you telling us your story Adam. Sniff ... it has caused me to look at you entirely differently.

Nobody listens to Waldo.

Or Yocum ...

Once in a blue moon, Marty is correct - Waldo is a phantom.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Thanks Adam..good stuff

i have to ask about this though,

"We would take every customer out to the truck and show them the worlds most powerful cleaning machine."

How do you reconcile that with previously "Vee'd" custys when you now pull up with a "normal" TM??
in hindsight, now that you don't have a megamount, do you think that may not of been the best marketing strategy ?

..L.T.A.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Marty had a Vortex/Aero at one didn't he but only did 2 jobs a day because he slept until 11:00 am and had to feed the swine after 3 :00pm..lol

Mikey P

Administrator
You didn't miss it Joe, only a handful knew until I drive it away from Vegas.

I didn't want Rob Allen pissing in my gas tank there.

But now I fund out that part of the new diesel exhaust filtering system utilizes bull urine so maybe I should have let the cat out of the bag earlier.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Thanks Adam..good stuff

i have to ask about this though,

"We would take every customer out to the truck and show them the worlds most powerful cleaning machine."

How do you reconcile that with previously "Vee'd" custys when you now pull up with a "normal" TM??
in hindsight, now that you don't have a megamount, do you think that may not of been the best marketing strategy ?

..L.T.A.

I started a new company when I came back. So none of them have been Veed. Starting over is hard but really starting to make some good money now.

We put the slide in a small box truck with the same crazy wrap so I doubt many even noticed. I never pulled the wool over their eyes, I explained the big truck was for 2 guys being able to clean at the same time. The big truck went to all the bigger houses and the small truck went to rentals, empties and min, fee jobs. We did have a small biz owner that wanted us to clean his business a few weeks after we cleaned his house. He wasnt happy when I pulled in with the small truck. I explained and proved to him the small machine was just as effective on a one man job. He was very happy.

Starting over really was hard the first year. The econmy was in the tank and I had nothing. I am on track for $140k this year. Not too bad for a 1 man show, but it has taken a few years to get back to that point.

I still have not used a TRUE dual wand machine since the V. The Thermal Wave was good if both cleaners are only out 100 feet.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

But now I fund out that part of the new diesel exhaust filtering system utilizes bull urine so maybe I should have let the cat out of the bag earlier.

Congrats Mike

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez

That explains the question. "If you had the money, would you buy an AT"

I'm glad for you & hope RA's heart fell in his lap when he found out the AT on display was yours. I know it sound vindictive, I just really can't stand that guy or his son. I have my reasons, but it's pointless.

Nevertheless, Waldo are you going to take Mikey up on the offer? You have been wanting a AT for a while. I figure you have some reserved capital. Since you have been so quiet on the board lately. Slap a wrap on it & call it yours!

Ron K

He seems to have a lot of problems first and foremost is no manors or class and really thin skin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom